Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are your favorite black celebs/famous people?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpecOpsWarrior
    replied
    Ok since you want to push it even farther, here we go.

Here was your post that was the cause for my warning to you.
    Originally posted by Copinhell:
    LOL at all of you, I didn't say anything about racism, but you all seem to have gone there. I just thought it was a stupid question, obviously a product of the narrow minded. It is like asking who your favorite black politician is, I don't really care because I am interested in who is the best. Anyone who knows me knows that I am definitely not PC, in fact I am usually told I am not sensitive enough.
    Now, to state it simply enough for you to understand, DO NOT POST LIKE THIS AGAIN.

And as far as your half hearted apology, look a little closer, you only apologized after txinvestigator called you stupid and argumentative.

This is your final warning, heed it, or ignore it, the choice is yours.

Thread Closed

[ 02-24-2002: Message edited by: SpecOpsWarrior ]

Leave a comment:

• copinhell
    replied
    SpecOpsWarrior

If you look 2 posts lower, I apologized to mike, and then was directly called stupid by TxInvestigator. I guess that is ok, because........? I gave my opinion which is what I thought the forums were for.

Leave a comment:

• SpecOpsWarrior
    replied
    Copinhell, all of your posts on this thread have been totally pointless. If you dont like the question, DONT ANSWER IT. Refering to MikeTX's question as stupid and calling him narrowminded is not going to be tolerated.

Perhaps you should reexamine your style of communication, you wont be on the forum very long if you dont.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Burnes
    replied
    Notice: This thread has been reviewed for PC Content and has been approved as non-PC. Based solely on the context of the original question and subsequent replies, common sense seems to prevail.

You may proceed

Jim Burnes
    aka PC Overwatch Moderator

cc: Mike Sullivan

Leave a comment:

• Fastie
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeTx:
    Yeah man. I forgot about Freeman too. The Shawshank redemption was one cool movie. Great happy ending.
    One of my favorite movies !!!

Leave a comment:

• copinhell
    replied
    Well Tex, I made a comment about what I thought of the question and if HE thinks I attacked him I apologize. However, your stellar intellect shows through in your comment and if you think I am stupid that is fine with me as you are obviously a brilliant intellectual and way out of my league. Too scared to answer the question he posed yourself, or give an opinion on it? Or, are you just trying to be argumentative and stupid, as you really had no comment did you?

Leave a comment:

• SGT Dave
    replied
    Yeah-I forgot to list James Earl Jones-and he's probably higher on my list than the ones I THOUGHT of!

I just heard about a year ago, he took speech lessons to overcome a childhood stutter! Who'd a' thunk it????

Leave a comment:

• txinvestigator1
    replied
    Copinhell

So you know Mike well enough to call him narrow minded? Guess that means I know you well enoough to call you argumentative and stupid?

Leave a comment:

• Mike Tx
    replied
    Yeah man. I forgot about Freeman too. The Shawshank redemption was one cool movie. Great happy ending.

Leave a comment:

• copinhell
    replied
    LOL at all of you, I didn't say anything about racism, but you all seem to have gone there. I just thought it was a stupid question, obviously a product of the narrow minded. It is like asking who your favorite black politician is, I don't really care because I am interested in who is the best. Anyone who knows me knows that I am definitely not PC, in fact I am usually told I am not sensitive enough.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Bill Cosby
    Colin Powell
    Charlie Pride
    James Earl Jones

Leave a comment:

• Watchman
    replied
    Hmmm..lets see...

Alan Keyes
    Morgan Freeman
    Danny Glover
    Denzil Washington
    Will Smith

Yeah they are black ...but they are exellent actors. Alan Keyes makes more sense on his political thoughts than MOST of our congressmen and senators.

Morgan Freeman in "Shawshank Redemption" and
    "Glory" and several others.He was great.

Dany Glover in the "Lethal Weapon " series and "Operation Dumbo Drop. Exellent.

Denzel Washington in "Remember the Titans". My wife teaches with a gal whose husband was on that team.

Will Smith. "Men in Black". He cracks me up. I did think the new "Wild Wild West" was pretty good but kind of a stretch, but hey its a movie.

Just for argument Mike...I dont think its a bad question. No more than asking who your favorite white actors are. People that get upset over such questions need to get a life and absorb some reality. This PC crap has got to go.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Tx
    replied
    I tell you WW, what I like about Samuel Jackson is that when he is in a roles, it seems like he is just as natural as can be, like that's how he really is. Really good actors I think are like that. They say John Wayne was like that. I also think William Shatner is like he acts.

Leave a comment:

• wonderwoman
    replied
    Lets see, we can ask your favorite female or male but Mike, it was bound to happen that someone will turn it into a "you are racist because you asked who was your favorite black celebs/famous people". Heavens, we wouldn't want to be politically incorrect now would we. What a shame to see some of these comments.

Leave a comment:

• copinhell
    replied
    I was wondering who your favorite black, jewish, hispanic, puerto rican, female actress is? Or how about just, Who is your favorite actor?

[ 02-24-2002: Message edited by: copinhell ]

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4125 users online. 294 members and 3831 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X