Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InSane1
    replied
    So I'm working all night tonight people. So, maybe later I can grace you with more predictions, if I don't get caught up in police reports. BLAH, I HATE DWI REPORTS!

BTW, I am psychic yanno.

Leave a comment:

• jellybean40
    replied
    Originally posted by InSane1:

Jellybean:
    I?m a little uneasy about saying this out in the open, but as long as everyone knows it?s all in fun then I figure its okay. You are a factory-type worker. You have a hearty smile and people enjoy you. Although you are content, you like to daydream a lot. There is a bunny in your future?.. hahahah Yanno, I just realized your name was jellybean and honestly there is no pun intended, you will own or hold a bunny soon.
    [/b]
    You know what...youre so right you're scaring me!! at first i thought, oh well, she got all that from my profile, and a little figuring. i laughed at the bunny part. then i was going thru the cards i JUST bought today, and there was one where the front is a photo of a bunny! and its not an easter card. weird....

OK tell me this, will i meet a wonderful man at my new job? and will i get a shift that i can stand soon?

Leave a comment:

replied
    [quote]Originally posted by InSane1:

207:
    I think you have been

Leave a comment:

• blondie72
    replied
    Posted by Insane1: "Blondie:
    You are in love with someone who is quite attracted to you also. IRL, not online"

Ohmygoodnessgraciousme! Am I that easy to read??

Leave a comment:

• InSane1
    replied
    Sgt Dave:
    There is a woman-- short hair, with platinum blonde highlights. She actually fancies you in the daytime. This woman wears a billowing white blouse and prefers to dance for only YOU.

207:
    I think you have been “airborne” a few times during patrol, expect it again this spring/summer. (I was going to put “routine” patrol, but when is it ever really routine?)

Blondie:
    You are in love with someone who is quite attracted to you also. IRL, not online.

Wonder woman:
    You are sorta ****y at a few people in your life lately. Fortunately for you, you have good coping mechanisms and can soothe your soul through meditation. (Actually by counting from ten to one backwards.)

Jellybean:
    I’m a little uneasy about saying this out in the open, but as long as everyone knows it’s all in fun then I figure its okay. You are a factory-type worker. You have a hearty smile and people enjoy you. Although you are content, you like to daydream a lot. There is a bunny in your future….. hahahah Yanno, I just realized your name was jellybean and honestly there is no pun intended, you will own or hold a bunny soon.

Snoopy:
    Your secret fantasy is to wear a magnificent gown like Cinderella. Instead, you will probably only get by with owning a little dog like Dorothy in the wizard of oz. But you love that lil dog with all your heart. All is Good.

Klar:
    Fruit juice has more calories than diet soda. Too much of anything isn’t good, obviously. Anyway, for your prediction: Something confuses you at work. It stumps you for about two days, then you end up figuring it out. Things turn out fine; don’t let it bother you that you didn’t figure it out right away. It sometimes happens to the best of us.
    This is all I could focus on for now. Please enjoy.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by SGT Dave:
    Thang? I don't KNOW-I've just been chomping at the bit to use that icon!
    Now, you're not going to receive a copyright infringement lawsuit from Al Goldstein or Larry Flynt, are you??? LOL
    The he/she is wiggling around so fast I can't see if there's a trademark..

Leave a comment:

• SGT Dave
    replied
    Thang? I don't KNOW-I've just been chomping at the bit to use that icon!

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by jellybean40:

ROFL!!!
    that girl's tryin to get rid of that thannnggg
    Thang?? OH, I think I got it now.. That thang is a thong that the threads couldn't take the stress along the rear seam!!

Leave a comment:

• jellybean40
    replied
    Originally posted by 207:

OH BOY, Heeerrree we go again!!
    What's up with he/she and all that motion, a medical malfunction or trying to start a Lawn-Boy??
    ROFL!!!

that girl's tryin to get rid of that thannnggg

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by jellybean40:

WTF is dangling between her legs?? you been in those he-she sites again?!

OH BOY, Heeerrree we go again!!
    What's up with he/she and all that motion, a medical malfunction or trying to start a Lawn-Boy??

Leave a comment:

• jellybean40
    replied
    Originally posted by SGT Dave:

Off topic????????

What were talking about???
    WTF is dangling between her legs?? you been in those he-she sites again?!

Leave a comment:

• SGT Dave
    replied

Off topic????????

What were talking about???

Leave a comment:

• InSane1
    replied
    Yes it will snow in Maine again this year. Unfortunately I havent been able to post much. I got a bad Flu, I feel like Crapola so I'll be back once I'm feeling better.

Leave a comment:

• Blonde Heat
    replied
    ftrphxcop, did/do you work for Kinkos or something? or someplace that is even faster !!

Nope, I don't work for kinkos. I work at a grocery store.

I get called Faster Fax on occasion. It has something to do with no one being able to shorten my cyber name into something cool. When our other cyber friends were writing stories that was my nickname.

When i become an officer i will have everyone think of a really cool name for me. One that fits and does not portray the psycho image that Sgt Dave gave me in one of his other news articles. And for sure it better not start with Heroine either.

[ 03-02-2002: Message edited by: ftrphxcop ]

Leave a comment:

• shadows
    replied
    [quote]Originally posted by InSane1:
    That would be far more entertaining than watching everyone GET OFF TOPIC... *coughs* ahem...I'll do it tomarrow or something. I am going to bed.
    =o

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5216 users online. 332 members and 4884 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X