300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sgt Dave:
    There is a woman-- short hair, with platinum blonde highlights. She actually fancies you in the daytime. This woman wears a billowing white blouse and prefers to dance for only YOU.

207:
    I think you have been “airborne” a few times during patrol, expect it again this spring/summer. (I was going to put “routine” patrol, but when is it ever really routine?)

Blondie:
    You are in love with someone who is quite attracted to you also. IRL, not online.

Wonder woman:
    You are sorta ****y at a few people in your life lately. Fortunately for you, you have good coping mechanisms and can soothe your soul through meditation. (Actually by counting from ten to one backwards.)

Jellybean:
    I’m a little uneasy about saying this out in the open, but as long as everyone knows it’s all in fun then I figure its okay. You are a factory-type worker. You have a hearty smile and people enjoy you. Although you are content, you like to daydream a lot. There is a bunny in your future….. hahahah Yanno, I just realized your name was jellybean and honestly there is no pun intended, you will own or hold a bunny soon.

Snoopy:
    Your secret fantasy is to wear a magnificent gown like Cinderella. Instead, you will probably only get by with owning a little dog like Dorothy in the wizard of oz. But you love that lil dog with all your heart. All is Good.

Klar:
    Fruit juice has more calories than diet soda. Too much of anything isn’t good, obviously. Anyway, for your prediction: Something confuses you at work. It stumps you for about two days, then you end up figuring it out. Things turn out fine; don’t let it bother you that you didn’t figure it out right away. It sometimes happens to the best of us.
    This is all I could focus on for now. Please enjoy.
    Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Posted by Insane1: "Blondie:
      You are in love with someone who is quite attracted to you also. IRL, not online"

Ohmygoodnessgraciousme! Am I that easy to read??
      [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by InSane1:

207:
        I think you have been
        " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Originally posted by InSane1:

Jellybean:
          I?m a little uneasy about saying this out in the open, but as long as everyone knows it?s all in fun then I figure its okay. You are a factory-type worker. You have a hearty smile and people enjoy you. Although you are content, you like to daydream a lot. There is a bunny in your future?.. hahahah Yanno, I just realized your name was jellybean and honestly there is no pun intended, you will own or hold a bunny soon.
          [/b]
          You know what...youre so right you're scaring me!! at first i thought, oh well, she got all that from my profile, and a little figuring. i laughed at the bunny part. then i was going thru the cards i JUST bought today, and there was one where the front is a photo of a bunny! and its not an easter card. weird....

OK tell me this, will i meet a wonderful man at my new job? and will i get a shift that i can stand soon?
          "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

So I'm working all night tonight people. So, maybe later I can grace you with more predictions, if I don't get caught up in police reports. BLAH, I HATE DWI REPORTS!

BTW, I am psychic yanno.
            Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3899 users online. 250 members and 3649 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X