300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insane1,
    If you are such a good psychic, then you should already know who is next and not have to ask that question. You psychics are all alike. You know everything, but act like you don't know anything until someone has to ask you what is gonna happen to them or something to that effect.

So, instead of asking who's next, why don't you just make everyone happy or nervous, and just tell the future of all of us here!

"Why is it that our children cannot read the Bible in school, yet they can in prison?"

Comment

That would be far more entertaining than watching everyone GET OFF TOPIC... *coughs* ahem...I'll do it tomarrow or something. I am going to bed.
      =o
      Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by InSane1:
        That would be far more entertaining than watching everyone GET OFF TOPIC... *coughs* ahem...I'll do it tomarrow or something. I am going to bed.
        =o
        Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by JKT:

Off topic?

Around here?

Never!!! (with tongue firmly planted in cheek)

Now, what was I saying?
          Who's cheek is your tounge firmly planted in??????

How's that for off topic? Heh.

--Piper

Comment

Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by InSane1:
              =o

Comment

ftrphxcop, did/do you work for Kinkos or something? or someplace that is even faster !!

Nope, I don't work for kinkos. I work at a grocery store.

I get called Faster Fax on occasion. It has something to do with no one being able to shorten my cyber name into something cool. When our other cyber friends were writing stories that was my nickname.

When i become an officer i will have everyone think of a really cool name for me. One that fits and does not portray the psycho image that Sgt Dave gave me in one of his other news articles. And for sure it better not start with Heroine either.

[ 03-02-2002: Message edited by: ftrphxcop ]
                "To each his own"

Comment

Yes it will snow in Maine again this year. Unfortunately I havent been able to post much. I got a bad Flu, I feel like Crapola so I'll be back once I'm feeling better.
                  Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Off topic????????

What were talking about???
                    People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Dave:

Off topic????????

What were talking about???
                      WTF is dangling between her legs?? you been in those he-she sites again?!
                      "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by jellybean40:

WTF is dangling between her legs?? you been in those he-she sites again?!

OH BOY, Heeerrree we go again!!
                        What's up with he/she and all that motion, a medical malfunction or trying to start a Lawn-Boy??
                        " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Originally posted by 207:

OH BOY, Heeerrree we go again!!
                          What's up with he/she and all that motion, a medical malfunction or trying to start a Lawn-Boy??
                          ROFL!!!

that girl's tryin to get rid of that thannnggg
                          "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by jellybean40:

ROFL!!!
                            that girl's tryin to get rid of that thannnggg
                            Thang?? OH, I think I got it now.. That thang is a thong that the threads couldn't take the stress along the rear seam!!

" Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Thang? I don't KNOW-I've just been chomping at the bit to use that icon!
                              People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Dave:
                                Thang? I don't KNOW-I've just been chomping at the bit to use that icon!
                                Now, you're not going to receive a copyright infringement lawsuit from Al Goldstein or Larry Flynt, are you??? LOL
                                The he/she is wiggling around so fast I can't see if there's a trademark..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5908 users online. 347 members and 5561 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X