Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first time...

YUCK, BARF, GAG, PUKE....!!!!!

It was AWFUL...nasty and disgusting! How ANYone could eat SUSHI is beyond me!
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

It GROWS on you! (Kinda like athletes foot... )

I thought the same thing when I first tried it in 1994, at Sawamura Japanese Steakhouse in Gainesville, Florida. BUT, for some reason, a few years ago, I saw some on a buffet, and it looked good, and I tried it again. I always get some now. The "dips" make a lot of difference.

I even got some buds eating it. One is VERY country, and has took to it like crazy, eating it with the hot green musatrd (or whatever it is, unregulated by the NRC!) and it's almost an amalgam when he askes in his ultra slow talking accent:

"When we gone-na go get some more su-shi... ?"

[ 02-23-2002: Message edited by: SGT Dave ]
    People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

I'm disappointed. I was expecting another sex thread.

But I have to agree... it is way too nasty.
      RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

Posted by Evnings:
        I'm disappointed. I was expecting another sex thread
        Okay
        People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

LMAO.. Oh, boy, Here we go again!!...
          " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

I always snarled my nose up at it but once I tried it, I really liked it. Gotta have the Wasabi (that green mustard stuff, Dave )and the ginger. The two Chinese Buffets I go to the most have the rolls, California and Maaki(the one with the kelp) and I make myself at home with it!

Comment

Not to rain on anyone's sushi parade, but fish worms/cysts(eggs) are in raw fish.

They make themselves quite comfy in your gut, except when they make a guest appearance.

I've heard it's quite entertaining to see six feet of white wiggler worm doing a tango in your toilet.

Not sexy, but verrrrry interesting, reproductively speaking.

Friday

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Dave:
                I slowly swallowed, needing no practice or Cloraseptic, like my friends Fast 1 and Jellybean ( )
                LMAO ...by the way, nice story

i'll send ya one about the Chloraseptic. LOL!

I dont want ANY raw seafood or meat...i did try sushi once, yuk. i can eat steamed clams all day but dont give me a raw one (or oyster...ewwww)

and the fishworm story had me lmao too. i hope the ones i ate in that candy bar expired before they exited.
                "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

ROFLMAO.....

Sgt Dave you are one in a billion !! Thanks for sharing your talents with us...

I think I need a cold shower now.. LOL.... or some more "practice", any volunteers? There never seems to be a lack of volunteers!!!
                  Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

Sgt Dave, I salute you. Anyone who can make eating that exciting deserves everyones respect. I still not going to try sushi though, way too nasty for me.
                    RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Friday:
                      Not to rain on anyone's sushi parade, but fish worms/cysts(eggs) are in raw fish.

I've heard it's quite entertaining to see six feet of white wiggler worm doing a tango in your toilet.

Friday

Friday is not joking! In the 7 years total I've spent in Japan, Okinawa, Korea in the army, I found it was a COMMON HEALTH HAZARD. Those eggs do hatch, and do really grow to about 3 to 4 feet in length, about 1 inch in diameter.

An otherwise healthy man can serve as host for about 3 to 4 years before the worm loosens its grip on the intestine walls and is expelled.

They have also been found during surgery

Anyone can confirm what has been posted here.

SGT DAVE: Put down that shushi and step away from the table

Jim Burnes

Comment

I know your pain man. This is the reason I just got a profile here. Sushi is just WRONG, just wrong man!
                        Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

I'm disappointed. I was expecting another sex thread.

He could have been talking about sex.
                          "To each his own"

Comment

6P1 (retired)

Comment

Ever try Balute, its a Philippine delecasy, fertilized chicken egg, yum yum, especially when you get a feather or beak stuck in your throat. Suppose to really boost a persons DRIVE so to speak

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3595 users online. 170 members and 3425 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X