300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caught cheating...?

I'm NOT talking about on your SPOUSE or TAXES, but.....ever get caught cheating on a test...on a boyfriend/girlfriend, etc?
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

I was caught cheating ona religion test in the 8th grade by Sister Dorthy. I will never forget it..it was like something out of a movie. I had all the books of the New Testament on one paper; the Old Testament on the other. I was almost done listing them and getting ready to hide to one paper and the damn thing falls out of my hand and on thefloor. As I look down, I see Sr. Dorthys black nun shoe step on the paper, ever so slowly. I look up and she had a stern look on her face, picks up the note, looks at it and nods her head towards the door and makes me wait outside after she tells me she will discuss this with me after class. She graded what I had finished on the test and since I had not finished; I made a 37 .....she recorded that as my grade, made me write a paper about the consequences of cheating and that was it. I was lucky she did not tell the principal or my mom. Frankly, it freaked me out so much....
    "You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas."
    Davy Crockett

Comment

I can honestly say... I've never cheated on a test. (not saying I never wanted to though)

Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

I don't think I've ever cheated on anything or anyone.
        "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. " -- ???

Comment

Never cheated.

Sorry.

PS Unless you count looking for text questions on the internet. [Wink]
          I haven't felt this good since we stole the 2000 elections!--Ned Flanders

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4088 users online. 196 members and 3892 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X