300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used Duty Gear?

Anybody know some good places to buy used duty gear? Pretty much anything ya use at work, but dont need anymore so ya sell cheap sites.
    Jeremy
    SCSD
    You dont have to like us, or like what we do, but when you need us, we will help you to the best of our abilites. Its just part of it.
    www.scottcosheriff.com

Try botach tactical, or ebay. They both can be expensive if you don't know what you're looking for, but botach tactical has some good sales sometimes. Hope this helps
    The ends justifies the means

Comment

Jeremy,

See if there is a Police Supply location near your home. What I have found is that when a department chooses the change something in their duty gear (weapons, holsters, etc.) they often purchase new gear locally and sell the old from the same supplier on consignment.

I also find gear on occasion on SportsmansGuide and Cheaperthandirt from time to time. Even if they don't have what you are looking for - they offer the best prices on all types of products and military surplus.

Hope this is helpful.

DAVE
      "There is true glory and true honor, the glory of duty done and the honor of integrity and principles." - Robert E. Lee

Comment

Thanks Guys i'll check that out
        Jeremy
        SCSD
        You dont have to like us, or like what we do, but when you need us, we will help you to the best of our abilites. Its just part of it.
        www.scottcosheriff.com

Comment

Thanks Guys i'll check that out
          Jeremy
          SCSD
          www.scottcosheriff.com

Comment

Moving to Duty Gear.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8589 users online. 309 members and 8280 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X