300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Mauling Case

I have heard about his from the day it happened, and been semi-keeping up with it.

The arrogance and lack of concern of these two defendants is appalling. IF what has been reported is correct, I hope they are convicted and given lengthy sentences. After reading this article, I'd say the prosecution knows what it's doing.

They've effectively proven their points and made good counters for all their lame eccentric defenses. Even had receipts/invoices for the books. Hehehe
    People have more fun than anybody.

That is very interesting that they would be raising dogs to attack people. It is apperant by the story (if true) that they had told prisoners they would assist in breaking them out of prison and even had "drop-outs" identified for what? Were they gonna put the hit out on them? The books are interesting in themselves as they tell a person what to feed and how to train a dog for battle and killing. Once a dog is trained in this fashion the best thing for everyone is to put the dog down. They are too dangerous otherwise. It is sad to see that happen but maybe they can get a law out there that will put the idiot dog owners down too.

klar
    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Here is an article that was in the paper Thursday. I don't believe EVERYTHING I read but if this is even partially true, how can they not be found guilty ??

Vet gave warning about killer dog
      Bane was unsafe to handle, he testifies, and 'king' of pack

Jaxon Van Derbeken, Chronicle Staff Writer
      Thursday, February 21, 2002
      Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

Something I saw that really disgusted me is the way the defense attorney stretched out on the courtroom floor trying to demonstrate how the female defendant tried to protect the victim by lying on top of her.

If she did that, why wasn't she killed or at least hospitalized.

Comment

Had a dog case just Tuesday. 9 month old had face ripped by a pit bull mix. Family dog, kid got too close to one of his toys. I get called to the resulting domestic, with mom insisting I shoot the dog right then, and dad saying it was all a mistake. He seemed a lot more concerned over the dog than his daughter. Docs at the ER referred her to a plastic surgeon because of nerve damage and scarring so close to the eye. This is the third attack on a child the ER has seen in the past month.

[ 02-23-2002: Message edited by: Johninaustin ]
          Remembering the drain plug really improves the boats performance and reduces panic among your passengers.

Comment

Klar I think dog attacks are very bad, and I am more afraid of being attacked by a dog than a person. But I have to disagree that we need any more laws.

Comment

If I had a 9-month old in my home it would never get near a dog of any kind. Even a friendly dog can get too frisky and accidentally injure a child of that age. And the child does not understand why it shouldn't hit the dog or pull its tail so the dog fights back.

Comment

Snoopy I saw the defense attorney make her little show on how she tried to stop the attack. It was a little dramatic but with the evidence and where the victim was standing in her own apartment doorway I don't think it's going to make much difference. It seems they show lack of remorse. I think that is hurting them more than the fact that they were attack dogs.
                Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Judges should not tolerate such childish displays from attorneys. Attorneys should act lawyerly when before the bench and restrain their emotions. It's obvious that lawyer probably has some mental illness issues.
                  Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by ateamer:
                    Judges should not tolerate such childish displays from attorneys. Attorneys should act lawyerly when before the bench and restrain their emotions. It's obvious that lawyer probably has some mental illness issues.
                    I read in the paper today, she tried to get down on the floor again and the judge told her to stay on two feet instead of four...guess he'd had enough of the games...

Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

I'm confused. The defense is a squirrel, constantly screwing up. Yesterday, she tries to blame the companion of the victim, and is so horrible the Judge has to object.

The DA just sits there, watching the defense wreck any chance for her clients. The DA won't have to break a sweat when that portion begins.

Here is where I'm confused; The two defendants are lawyers also. Can't they see what a joke their attorney is?

How stupid are people, really? Keeping such dogs cooped up, excusing their attacks and not taking responsibility. Getting tangled up with cons...and now paying the Maximum Squirrel to toss their butts in jail.

Jim Burnes

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6317 users online. 382 members and 5935 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X