300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will pay $50.00....

To anyone who wants to create a Final Exam for my sophomore class.

I hate the end of the year. And this is the second year that I've had to build everything from scratch.

On a related note, I'll pay anyone $10.00 who creates a grammar worksheet in time for tommorrow...Something on predicate nominatives, direct objects, all that good stuff...

Please?? [Frown]
    I haven't felt this good since we stole the 2000 elections!--Ned Flanders

quote:
    Originally posted by Lictalon:
    To anyone who wants to create a Final Exam for my sophomore class.

I hate the end of the year. And this is the second year that I've had to build everything from scratch.

On a related note, I'll pay anyone $10.00 who creates a grammar worksheet in time for tommorrow...Something on predicate nominatives, direct objects, all that good stuff...

Please??

Predicate nomiwh***its????

You don't want my help.
    Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Comment

What subject for the final?
      Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

Yeah! WHAT subject and WHEN? My wife teaches Junior/Senior English.
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Lictalon, LICTALON, LICTALON How the hell could you say this. I've just flatly lost ALL faith in you. What a double standard you must be setting for your students!

If they are not supposed to cheat by getting exam answers on the internet, why then is it ok for YOU to cheat by getting TESTS on the internet!

(The devil made me post this!) [Wink]
          6P1 (retired)

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Chief Wiggum:
            quote:
            Originally posted by Lictalon:

Please??

Predicate nomiwh***its????

You don't want my help.

Yeah, what the Chief said... WTF is that??? some alien term for noun?
            Just tell them to write an essay on something.... like..... WHAT IS CONTRABAND? hahhaha.. man.. you might even get a few arrests out of the deal. teeheehee
            Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

quote:
              What subject for the final?
              quote:
              Yeah! WHAT subject and WHEN? My wife teaches Junior/Senior English.
              I'm the Grammar Cop.

Sophmore English Thanks Shooter, for a moment I almost had hope...and then it was blasted away. *sniff* Next Tuesday

quote:
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Lictalon, LICTALON, LICTALON How the hell could you say this. I've just flatly lost ALL faith in you. What a double standard you must be setting for your students!

If they are not supposed to cheat by getting exam answers on the internet, why then is it ok for YOU to cheat by getting TESTS on the internet!

No...I would properly cite it using MLA citation. Then it's just a resource, not plagiarism.

Seriously, I take a TON of material from the web. There's just too much to do in a given year...especially your first. It's out there, to.

To put it in perspective...did your agency create its own 10 codes, or did they adopt those of another? [Wink]

quote:
              Just tell them to write an essay on something.... like..... WHAT IS CONTRABAND? hahhaha.. man.. you might even get a few arrests out of the deal.
              I think, when I do get into law enforcement, that I should just be able to pull over certain students based on behavior in class.

"Hey! You got no PC!"

"I've seen you at school. You're on something...

[ 06-05-2003, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: Lictalon ]
              I haven't felt this good since we stole the 2000 elections!--Ned Flanders

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3367 users online. 168 members and 3199 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X