300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAGLE6
    replied
    i was there in somalia form dec thru the end of that fiascoe...and here are the facts..... they are a bunch of savages and animals...no on second thought animals have more compassion for there own .... i watched children starve because moms didn't want to breast feed...i watched disputres get settled at the business end of a rifle...and any society that will rip the plumbing and electrical out to pay for weapons and drugs...well enough said...

[ 02-21-2002: Message edited by: EAGLE6 ]

Leave a comment:

• SGT Dave
    replied
    I saw this on FOX News' website.

Some Somali dude in the US is suggesting a boycott of the film because it makes the Somalis look like "beasts and savages" ("They are depicted as beasts and savages running around, killing whoever they can make contact with") and complained that it made them look like they lacked human emotions.

WELL, LA-DE-FREAKING DA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I STILL RECALL THE NEWSCASTS OF THE ACTION WHEN THE CHOPPERS WENT DOWN, AND THAT'S ALL THOSE "CREATURES" WERE-JUMPING UP AND DOWN ON THE COPTERS AND THE BODIES AS THEY DID, GRINNING AND LAUGHING AND DANCING THEIR LITTLE JIGS. THAT'S ALL THEY WERE WAS ANIMALS AND SAVAGES-NOT HUMAN LIFE FORMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T GIVE THE FECES IN A DEAD MAN'S CRACK HOW IT MAKES THEM FEEL-IF THEY DON'T LIKE IT, THEN LET THEM THIN THEIR OWN HERDS OF THE SUB-HUMAN LIFE FORMS THE WORLD SAW WHEN IT HAPPENED. THE MOVIE IS ACCURATE.

The feelings I got watching the live footage made me want to incinerate their country and let them start over. That is the precise reason I HAVEN’T seen the film (many of you recall me talking about this on this site.)

The only joy I ever got from any news from Somalia was watching the sniper video that showed the interviews with the SEAL snipers who graphically described their use of .50 caliber sniper rifles to blast unsuspecting Somalis off crew served weapons at 1000 yards. We SHOULD have left them there and just sent them more freaking ammo.

Leave a comment:

• shooter1201
    started a topic Interesting 'BHD' thread....

Interesting 'BHD' thread....

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 21003 users online. 61 members and 20942 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...