Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You want beer? You want pizza? then there is only only place to go:
    Cleveland, Ohio .

The US department of Health rated Cleveland number one in the US for number of bars and fast food places per percentage of population.

Bar right down the street from me serves so may different kinds of beer the booze part of the menu is three pages long. You get a leather jacket if you can drink one of each in less than a year.

[ 02-25-2003, 12:42 AM: Message edited by: JRT6 ]

Comment

JRT-
      How many jackets do you have...and can I place my order for one when you get this year's? LOL

Comment

You know the best thing about Cleveland, Ohio?
        .........NOTHING!!!!!LOL
        "REMEMBER, COPS ARE YOUR FRIENDS !!"

Comment

Sig:
          quote:
          It's so ingrained into our culture that many people (incorrectly) think it's illegal for a cop to give a ticket for less than 10 over.

It isn't??? [Wink] I normally only add 8mph.
          Bill R

Comment

I hated oregon and I hate being back here in cali
            so i think i'll move to colorado next.
            HERE"S MY 10 CENTS CAUSE MY 2 CENTS IS FREE." EMINEM

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by JRT6:
              You want beer? You want pizza? then there is only only place to go:
              Cleveland, Ohio .

The US department of Health rated Cleveland number one in the US for number of bars and fast food places per percentage of population.

Bar right down the street from me serves so may different kinds of beer the booze part of the menu is three pages long. You get a leather jacket if you can drink one of each in less than a year.

Last I heard 8 of the top 10 "bars per capita" cities in the USA were in Wisconsin. Including the #1 city Eau Clare, WI. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a bar in Eau Clare.
              Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Comment

"Cleveland, Ohio"

The Mistake by the Lake? What year was it that the lake caught fire there?

Comment

Missouri, oh, no wait. I though you said states that suck the worst.

My vote goes to Oklahoma.

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Chief Wiggum:
                    Last I heard 8 of the top 10 "bars per capita" cities in the USA were in Wisconsin. Including the #1 city Eau Clare, WI. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a bar in Eau Clare.

FWIW, the #1 bar per capita in the U.S. is in Hurley, WI. (Hurley is on the Wisconsin/Michigan border.) They are a city of just over 2,000, and they have like 12-15 bars. Of those 12-15, 6 of them are nudie bars. (I went to a bachelor party in Hurley. Lots of fun.)
                    "I assume you all have guns and crack."

Comment

Wellllllllllllll, what else is there to do in WI but drink and wear dairy products?

Comment

I agree Dare..... that is why Texas does not fall into the Gulf... Oklahoma Sucks... LOL Now I have the right to say that not only because I am a Texan, but I was stationed there for 2yrs in the Army.
                        Better to be Judged by 12....then Carried by 6!!!

A 9mm MAY expand, but a .45 will NEVER shrink!

Comment

FWIW, the #1 bar per capita in the U.S. is in Hurley, WI. (Hurley is on the Wisconsin/Michigan border.) They are a city of just over 2,000, and they have like 12-15 bars. Of those 12-15, 6 of them are nudie bars. (I went to a bachelor party in Hurley. Lots of fun.)

I was in Hurley (I think) during college on a ski trip. 20 people (guys and girls) crammed into a condo for the weekend. I don't recommend drinking and skiing but it sure was fun that weekend. From what I remember.

[ 02-25-2003, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: Chief Wiggum ]
                          Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Comment

Well, what an interesting debate, so I think I'll make it a little more interesting.

I can solve this pickle that your're all in by saying, State or Province, Ontario Canada has everyone beat hands down.

This Province has it all baby! All 4 seasons, Molson and Labatt beer (5% alcohol), urban centers, cottage country, ski country, the world's longest fresh water beach (no salt or sharks there), nice people, clean, the better half of Niagara falls, The Ontario Provincial Police, girls can legally go topless (it's true), and...well the list goes on.

The only thing wrong with Ontario is that we have Quebec as neighbours! I'll change that when I take over the world..but, that's another story!!

So open the flood gates!

Comment

I sure am glad nobody has said that Illinois is the best state.
                              Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

I have heard that is a great museum. One of these days I might visit there and the aquarium.
                                Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3109 users online. 180 members and 2929 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X