300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slave Agreement?????????

Oy....makes me proud to live in Kenucky...
    --Piper
    ~~~~~~~~~

PIKEVILLE, Ky., 3:06 p.m. EST February 20, 2002 - A man and a woman in the Eastern Kentucky county have entered into a notararized slave agreement.

Three days before Valentine's Day, Ike England and Amanda Pinion filed the contract with the county clerk.

The contract offers rights to both parties, but most to the master.

The contract stated that the slave can marry, but can't consummate the union.

The slave can bear the master's baby, but can't ask for child support.

The contract also stated that the "slave agrees to party with the master whenever the master so desires."

Not everyone in Pike County sees the humor in the non-binding agreement.

"I wonder how much they'd have to pay for a woman to be a slave?" Lenore Jackson said.

Lawyer Jim Keffer dismissed the document.

"To each his own -- or her own I guess," Keffer said.

Under the rules of punishment, paragraph F prohibits withholding necessary materials like food, water, sunlight and tanning bed sessions.

England is also allowed to accept other slaves under the contract without considering Pinion's feelings.

The contract lasts for 25 years, and is renewable at the master's discretion.

The deputy county clerk said that she had no choice but to accept the contract.

The contract does not have legal standing, despite the notary seal.

I think these folks have a littletoo much time on their hands.
    6P1 (retired)

Comment

Originally posted by Piper:
      Under the rules of punishment, paragraph F prohibits withholding necessary materials like food, water, sunlight and tanning bed sessions.
      Yeah, that's all that's important, tanning bed sessions.... where do I sign up??? LOL..
      Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

I figure if two people who are both adults wnat to enter a agreement that they both have looked at and understand and then sign then as long as it does not affect the life and welfare of others then they should be left alone to do as they please. I see nothing here that will cause unjust harm to anyone else so I say letthem have thier little agreement. I may not agree to what it says but hey it was their choice to enter it mot mine

Klar
        Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

If I would have tried to get my wife sign that she woulld have put it where the sun don't shine.
          Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

And to remove any doubt as to where Pipers mind is after the oral board thread, we have have this.......

Hi Piper...

Comment

Originally posted by tcsd1236:
              And to remove any doubt as to where Pipers mind is after the oral board thread, we have have this.......

Hi Piper...
              LMAO...ya ya ya....Hi TC.

Comment

Well, we can thank God these two found each other and we can only He granted us but one more wish for this blissful couple...thet he made them STERILE

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3062 users online. 156 members and 2906 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X