Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YOUR most embarrassing moment as a teenager?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:
    Originally posted by Scratchy:
    JB,
    Even at the tender age of 18 you were working on being Mrs. Robinson. [Wink]

I didnt think of that... [Eek!]

Saw my prince tonite at work... he's still very afraid...the poor (young) thing. LMAO

(a friend (male) is working on calming his nerves about me tho [Wink] )
    "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

I was 14 she was 13

she lived opposite my house and I thought she was GREAT one summer we were finally together on our own at the edge of huge fields out the back of my house
      we had been talking together for 15 minutes when I suddenly heard her "groan with frustration"

I was confused for only about 5 seconds when suddenly my Dad was there grabbing hold of me like a common thief
      No words were uttered, I was just hauled back home as if I was some FIEND what had I done?
      nothing!

I always loved that girl but never even went on a date with her [Frown]
      from your old mate
      c h i e f y
      global chiefy to yer seadog seafarin' maties

Comment

Ok, I probably have way more emarrssing teenage moments coming at me, but so far the most embarrssng moment would be...

(Setting: Phoenix, AZ. Mid-August...therefore 115+ degrees F outside. Pool closed. I was 15. And 3 of us gals and 2 guys all got together at gal #1's apt. while her parents were at work.)

We got inside that lovely cool/semi-shaded living room and pondered what in the world we might do? Ahh! Unopened bottle of Kahluah in the Fridge. Hmmm...what shall we do? Ahhh, one boy said that he saw his older brother add ice, Creme de Menth, and some heavy cream to the Kahluah in a blender once. Well? We gathered the necessary ingredients...oh, but how much should we add of the...? And the...?
        Hmmm, now the taste test. Yum. No, no, no. This is all wrong. Let's play spin the bottle and drink this while we're at it! Ok. The game went on about an 1/2 hr. until...

The bottle landed on me. Ugh! Ok, get this over with....leaning over the coffee table....

"What the f*** are you doing in my house?!?!?" Colour drains from our faces...gal #1's father is standing in the front doorway...(we should've known better than to do this in this particular apt...Gal #1's father was/is a Phoenix PD Sergent!)

"Daddy, I can explain..." Father walks directly to his bedroom... "When I come out, every single one of you better be in this house!"

Gulp. We all sat on the chairs and awaited our judgement.

He didn't come out of that bedroom for over an hour! When he did come out, showered and changed, he walked around in complete silence, and if any of us piped up, "SSSHHHH" was the reply. Double gulp.

He then would point to one of us and say our name. Then he pulled up a chair and slowly looked each one of us in the eyes for a good while. Man, was he intimidating!

"Go home."

He never said a word about it to us again. And if any of our parents knew, they didn't say so.

I still think it was an odd way to handle us. But, speaking for myself, I haven't touched any alcohol since. That stuff gave me a headache anyway.
        M.E.

Comment

yikes Mary I think I missed out somewhere along the way, this "spin the bottle" game sounds intriguing [Wink]
          hehe there are some good stories in this thread and when I first read it, I had to think good and hard to "realise" what I would include here myself

since doing that I haven't stopped thinking about my 'story' LOL
          from your old mate
          c h i e f y

Comment

Here's another embarrassing teenage moment for me...posting on this forum! lol. No, one of my "friends" posted stuff here in the beginning of my days here, and got me in a bunch with you all. Tip to self, don't use too obvious a password, nor one too difficult to remember! And be specific!
            M.E.

Comment

hey UNFAIR! I missed those posts Mary (Chief goes searching through all LEO-Wanna-be's posts .....) hey that is ILLEGAL! who did that posting? (pass me their name by e-mail, I'll get a cruiser moving... D E S P A A A A T C H !!!! )
              from your old mate
              c h i e f y

Comment

We lived in a 2 story home with a sundeck. When I was 16, my boyfriend (now husband) and I came home, left our sandy shoes (we had been at he beach) and ran up stairs to go to the deck. Only problem was, to get to the deck, you had to go through my brothers bedroom and out the side door. Just as we were going through the bedroom, my H tripped and we were laughing. As we go to the deck, here comes my wild faced mother, screaming at us for "having sex in my brothers rom". I laugh when I think about it now but she acted like I had committed a federal crime. I told her we had just gotten home and she was home, how in the heck were we going to have sex? geeezzzzzzz I think I'm still grounded. lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3469 users online. 259 members and 3210 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X