300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLOSE ENCOUNTER WITH SGT. DAVE

HEY FOLKS I'M THE NEW KID IN TOWN BUT I DO HAVE A GOOD STORIE....I'VE SEEN THE OLE SGT. DAVE BUTT NAKED BEFORE....AND YES HE HAS A SNUB NOSE BACK UP......I'VE KNOWN SGT. DAVE FOR 20 YEARS SO IF YOU GOT QUESTIONS I'VE GOT THE TRUTH...NOT HIS FICTIONAL LACK OF PROZAC STUFF HE TELLS YALL...AND YES HE IS A REALLY REALLY COOL GUY.
    I KNOW ITS HOT BUT WEAR YOUR VEST

Originally posted by NIGHTRIDER LPD COP:
    I'VE SEEN THE OLE SGT. DAVE BUTT NAKED BEFORE....AND YES HE HAS A SNUB NOSE BACK UP.......

Ooooeeee... I don't think I want to hear that story!!
    NOT that there's anything WRONG with that. LOL
    " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

$20.00 will be mailed today, in exchange for the real low-down on Sgt Dave!

But, I'll throw in a good rifle if you lie real good

But...only I must know

Jim Burnes

Comment

I heard those North Carolina cops were into that lind of stuff. Reminds me of Ernest T. Bass. I personally would not do that though. I especially would NEVER tell anyone I saw him 'like that'.

Comment

I admire your coping abilities. A lesser many would have lost his senses from the endless laughing over seeing him nekkid.......

Of course, I'm making the dangerous assumption that you're a guy.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeTx:
            I heard those North Carolina cops were into that kind of stuff.
            Come on over here and say that! j/k

Hey Nightrider, welcome. Where are you in NC, I'm in Wilkes Co. (NWPD)
            Road Warrior

"Every man dies, not every man really lives"

Comment

Originally posted by NIGHTRIDER LPD COP:
              ..I'VE SEEN THE OLE SGT. DAVE BUTT NAKED BEFORE....
              Ok, out with it, I want to hear the story !! What's it gonna cost me?

Welcome....
              Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

I am not sure I want to even know how it came about that he(?) saw sgt dave naked. LOL. I can understand fast 1's interest. I guess I do not know enough about NC cops to make any assumptions.

Klar
                Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by klar:
                  LOL. I can understand fast 1's interest. Klar

and what is THAT supposed to mean?? LOL.... Klar, shouldn't you be in the kitchen baking some bread or something?? LOL...
                  Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

LOL I mean that you would more likely to be checking out a naked guy than I would. LOL. I got all my cooking done and am now relaxing at work LOL.

Klar
                    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Was it good for you, too???

God i love the replies...i needed a laugh this morning
                      "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Correct if I'm wrong, but I thought those Sumo wrestler types had to wear that diaper thing all the time?

Comment

Well, well, well.

He SAID he was going to post something last night. I can see that he did. I didn’t expect that though.

Its platonic-I assure you. We are best of friends (since the 8th grade) and he probably HAS seen the ole...um...uh,...nightstick. We go hiking in the winter a lot, and IT WAS COLD THAT DAY! (Yeah, that’s the ticket&#8230 Now that I think of it, that’s gutsy from a man who once stood on his chair in a crowded steakhouse and YELLED at my first wife:

"LADY-I've been more of a woman to this man than you've EVER been!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We DO do a lot of winter wilderness backpacking among other stuff (shooting, working out OCCAISIONALLY, road trips, etc.) and have lots of stories on each other. As a matter of fact, I should be telling stories on him!

He is the craziest, funniest person I know. Imagine Robin Williams on speed, and yes, HE'S A COP!

Stories to be continued until next post on the nightrider:

1. How he got the name “the nightrider”
                          2. The Boooogeyman
                          3. Taco Bell drive though in Fayetteville
                          4. Why Pope AFB had to audit all their aircraft for missing first aid kits
                          5. Why the 82nd Airborne had an excess of first aid kits that same year
                          6. Where’d that 5 liters of wine go-THERES ONLY 2 OF YOU????
                          7. The AWOL Private: An Essay On How To Drive Someone Clinically Insane and Chapter Them Out Of The Army (if you think I’m kidding on this, you don’t know the nightrider.)
                          People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Let's hear how ya saw him nekkid! I always love a good nekkid story. Heh.

Welcome to the gang to by the way...the folks here are the best around. (Yall can pay me later....)

Cheers,
                            Piper

Comment

They're making a movie in NC by Executive producer NIGHTRIDER. It's a spin-off of a Steven Spielberg movie called:

CLOSE ENCOUNTERS WITH DAVE FOR THE THIRD TIME

Here's a photo from one of the scenes that was shot outside the PD.
                              Dave portrays an ET, (Evidence Technician), in the movie and who has this magical finger and everyone he touches with it are suddenly without..... http://coke.rotten.com/naked-people/

CAUTION: VIEWING NOT FOR THE EASILY OFFENDED.
                              Rated "R" by the screen Actors Guild.
                              " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5916 users online. 333 members and 5583 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X