300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any car in the world

What kind of car would you have, if you could have any car in the world? (Assuming you don't have it already)
    M.E.

http://www.officer.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=004818#000000
    There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.

Steven Wright

Comment

Thanks, Rimfire. Suppose I shoulda looked around a bit before posting!
      M.E.

Comment

if there is ONE car i'd like to have, it would be a mint pristine 1957 pink Edsel.

those cars were a flop bigtime, but yet i still love that first year edition.
        I'll post, You argue.

Comment

An AEV Conversions ( link to company ) 104" Rubicon TJ Wrangler. Soft top of course, with the AEV suspension, Warn winch, custom roll cage, 285r75 MT tires, Dana 300 T-case, and anything else my little heart desires. Although, I did recently test drive a Nissan 350Z...what a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet ride!! Maybe when I'm done modifying the Cherokee and its all paid off...
          Nobody ever wants to have to fight, but its a darn good idea for someone to know how.

Comment

A silver Aston Martin Vanquish

With all the standard Q-Branch modifications

Armored glass and doors, self sealing fuel tank, run flat tires, GPS, secure sattelite communication system, revolving registration plates.

I'd have Q throw in the optional passenger side Martin Baker ejector seat, Stinger missiles, and Mark 19 grenade launcher mounted behind the grille, for those long commutes to work.

Comment

The new S-60 R from Volvo, ahhh, those Swedes... I'm quite heartened to know that Ford hasn't tarnished their reputation yet by interfering.
              Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
              -Mark Twain

Comment

A Jensen Interceptor. One day, one day ...
                I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4629 users online. 322 members and 4307 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X