300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• signing off

Tomorrow is the big day, my son's brain surgery. It's been hard, this waiting, but it will be so worth it. Thank you so much for all your PM's of hope and caring. I won't know much for a few days but I'll let you know what they say as soon as possible. Now, all of you TAKE CARE of yourselves, stay safe and know I worry about you too. Now, where are those darn kleenexes when I need them?????

Good luck to your son, Mitzi.

Comment

Be thinking of you Mitzi and will say a prayer for your son and your family.

Comment

Good luck Mitzi.
        "To each his own"

Comment

Mitzi, I've been thinking about you and will be waiting to hear the latest when you get a chance. You will be in my prayers.

Comment

Mitzi, you and your family are in our prayers. Good luck and keep us posted as to the progress.
            "Why is it that our children cannot read the Bible in school, yet they can in prison?"

Comment

Good luck and I will be praying for him. I made a post on family matter's before I read this.
              Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

May God be with you folks during this time! Please do keep us posted.
                6P1 (retired)

Comment

I'm praying here too Mitzi.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4083 users online. 212 members and 3871 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X