300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad news about Mitzi, my dog

I took her in yesterday, thinking she had a kidney infection. But she has gone into kidney failure. The vet has her on meds but she just has very little time. My heart sure is breaking.

Sorry to hear that Mitzi.

Comment

That is sad. I wish I had something better to say. I am sorry for you...
      I am disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious? - Mr. Sparkle

Comment

Mitzi, I just lost my dog to cancer in March. It's a terrible loss. Dogs give us unconditional love. It hurts to lose them.
        We do not all come to religion over the wandering years,
        but sooner or later we all get to meet God. -- Edward Conlon

Comment

I have a dog I got as a puppy. He has been my companion for 14 years, which is getting old for a dog. Lately I notice that he just lays around sleeping most of the time. He doesn't even bark as much as he did a few months ago. There was a time when his barking just about drove me nuts but I would be happy to hear more of it now.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about that, Mrs. Mitzi. I've lost a few dogs. One got run over...that was so horrible...I actually heard the poor creature get squished! It was so awful. And a couple others I had to give away because we moved. <sniff, sniff> I hope you enjoy the last few bitter/sweet moments you have with her.
            M.E.

Comment

Sorry about your dog, Mitzi. It's hard losing a pet that you are close to. Remember to keep thinking of the good times you had with her.
              Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

sorry to hear that mitzi. dogs are just another member of the family to love.

unfortnately some people don't deserve the unselfish devoted love a dog gives them.
                I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Sorry to hear of your loss.
                  Bill R

Comment

Mitzi, don't know much to say except I'm so very sorry. I just lost my dog on April 24, after 13 wonderful years. He was my best friend, loved me even when I didn't think anyone else did. I know it hurts, but just remember the good times, and the good life and home you gave your pet.
                    "Americans don't want a mentally unstable president; he might start a war or something." - Bill Maher

Comment

MItzi, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure you've made her very happy and given her a wonderful life and she knows you love her and how much you'll miss her.
                      Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6502 users online. 359 members and 6143 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X