300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra curricular activities

What sports did you play in high school? If you weren't into sports, were you involved in any after school activities - band, drama, etc...

I played field hockey and was a rah rah for as long as I can remember (from pee wees through high school). I always wanted to play lacrosse though. It looked like a lot of fun, although field hockey was great.

LOL I was on the football team, soccer team, and debate team. I also took a gold in the physics olympics. I was a brain that had some brawn so I had fun. Oh yeah I found out you can only get one red card a game in soccer LOL But in football you can hit them as hard as you liked.

Klar

Why are you up sooo late katey?
    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by klar:
      Why are you up sooo late katey?

LOL! I KNEW you were going to ask that! I'm psychic (not to be confused with psycho!). I fell asleep before 9pm tonight, klar. That's because I had 4 hrs sleep the night before. Made for a long *** day at work too. I told the kids I was going to rest my eyes for a few minutes and that was all she wrote. Of course now I'll pay for this tomorrow. My sleep habits bite lately.

Comment

LOL well I figured that you were having some sleep issues so I had to ask to make sure it is good to see you on here this late at night for a change. Someday I will get on the chat again so I can bother you in your normal feeding err I mean chatting times LOL

Klar
        Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

I actually found a new room but I believe it's limited to AOL users. It gets pretty heated in there, and I love hearing the debates and throwing my two cents in. It pretty much deals with today's news and politics. Of course by the time I'm done giving my opinion, someone's either <clicked> me or I've done the same to them.

[ 07-10-2002: Message edited by: kateykakes ]

Comment

LOL well I would have never thought that you would be one to cause a heated debate over some issue. LOL

Klar

Comment

I think I'm too opinionated sometimes, klar. Did I mention I'm nosey too? I ask a lot of questions. I'm inquisitive by nature. I like to know things. Seek and ye shall find.

Comment

LOL That is kewl. It is good to always seek new knowledge and new experiances that way you become more wise and able to look smarter than the average bear. LOL

Klar

Comment

I'm off to la la land, klar. Have to give this sleep thing another shot since I have to be up at 5am. (((((klar))))) Nite!

psssssst...tell Sandie hi for me and give her ((((hugs)))) for me too.

Comment

LOl I will do that katey. have a good night.

Klar

Comment

Tennis team 4 years, marching band and concert band 4 years, softball one year, basketball one year, Yearbook staff one year, Quill staff (literary booklet) one year, National Honor Society.

[ 07-10-2002: Message edited by: jellybean40 ]
                      "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

I wouldn't say you nosey Katey just like the facts, Back to the question. Football, VFW Drum and Bugle Corps, and the main thing that kept me in school was the girls. Is that an extra cirricullar activity also?
                        Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

You didn't think I was nosey, Joseph? You're a sweetie! Thank you! Now just wait 'til I get you in IM's again. I'm going to fire question after question after question at ya!

Comment

LOL now I am glad you do not know my IM name LOL

Klar

Comment

klar,

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2668 users online. 133 members and 2535 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X