300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profiling Betty Crocker Suit Brewing

Seems some attorney has come up with the idea of a class action suit against Betty Crocker since Angel Food Cakes are WHITE and Devil's Food Cakes are BLACK. Should be interesting. They want them to chamge the name or color of Devil Food.
    Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Baloney!

Comment

*sigh* Why do people have to make life so complicated? Just think of the money being spent on this and how it could help people? It's just a lawyer smelling $$$$$

Comment

Just another person trying to "get their cake and eat it too"...

Comment

Sounds like another half baked idea to me.

Comment

Batter up.

Comment

It's pretty bad that things have gotten this far...

I guess it's just the icing on the cake.

Comment

LOL well it goes to figure that this would come around sooner or later in this PC world we live in nowadays. It is sad to see that a liar errr I mean lawyer would go to such great lengths to bring such a stupid lawsuit into play just as a way for them to keep some monies rolling in. I think that there is much better uses for our courts time and that cases like this should be thrown out and the lairs errr I mean lawyers that bring them to light should be disbarred for a set period then maybe just maybe some of these stupid lawsuits would stop.

Klar
                Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

I'm sure Betty Crocker will rise to the occassion once they turn the heat on. Their attorney, Ginger Breadman, is working on a three tiered plan of action and won't let this cake issue go to sheet.
                  " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

I don't normally support capital punishment, but I suppose in this case...
                    Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
                    -Mark Twain

Comment

It's the brain child of local attorney William W. Crooks a 60's Civil rights attorney and political activist. I have been in court with him many times. Sorry I didn't put this in the first posting. The premise of the suit being white is heavenly while chocolate is associated with the Devil.
                      Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

What a nightmare, and it's just the same in the UK.
                        We were all told some time ago that we couldn't use the phrase 'get to the nitty gritty', meaning to get down to bare bones of an issue. We were informed that 'nitty gritty' was what was found in the hull of a ship (ie where all the crap ends up) and it was a slave traders slang for a negro slave.
                        However, we have just been told that the PC think tank that banned us from saying 'nitty gritty' made the story up to see if a) anyone would believe it and b) if people would stop using the phrase (which they did)
                        'Manhole covers' have been changed to 'access hatches', chairman - now chairperson. Even the term 'manager' is regarded with suspicion and 'supervisor' is the preferred choice.
                        The artist formerly known as Soho Bandit

Comment

"I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." - by Martin Luther King, Jr.
                          on the steps at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C. on August 28, 1963

Hmmm.

Makes me think of another quote:

"If you can keep your head while all those about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you.." - R. Kipling
                          -Sparky

Comment

they are the product of americas society
                            and that is sad.

Comment

It's nice to see that someone has finally taken up the banner to get politcal correctness into the cake business and more ingrained in America.

All right everybody, hold hands and lets get another round of KumByYa going!
                              Only the dead have seen the end of war! PLATO

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3723 users online. 191 members and 3532 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X