Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bail Enforcement

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bail Enforcement

    I keep seeing a lot online about Bail Enforcement? Is that a good profession, or would getting to Law Enforcement as a cop or Corrections Officer be a better idea?
    -Jeff H
    Police Officer "Wannabe"

  • #2
    i would work unarmed security for minimum wage at a mall in the ghetto before i went into "bail enforcement."

    Comment


    • #3
      MALL NINJA !

      Comment


      • #4
        First of all, don't listen to the naysayers!

        Bail Enforcement is one of the fastest growing fields in law enforcement (yes, it is law enforcement). Now their are two roads you can take to get in to the profession. You can go to an accreited Bail Enforcement Academy and recieve top notch instruction from some of the best in the business, like I have, or you can just strap on a Glock (all the really good BEA'S carry a Glock) and start going after absconders. This last method is highly dangerous and will likely get you killed, so get some training first.

        Here's a little inside info on the business. First of all, you don't get paid for just showing up, you got to work and work. You have to do the surveillance, cultivate CI's, build a rapport with the local LE people, and that's before you even kick in the first door.

        Since you seem really sincere about getting into the business, I will tell you my story about how I got into the business.

        I was working this security gig at an upscale Gentleman's Club. Well one day some Hell's Angel's came in and started hasslin one of my girls. When I interviened several of his lackeys tried to step in, they wanted some Glockaphile action and let me tell you, they got some! When I was done unleashing the Tang Sue Do they weren't in the mood to fight, and EMS carried them away. Well anyway there was a nationally recognized BEA that was in the club at the time and he approached me about getting into the business. We hit it off and he got me into an academy out in Arizona. I graduated at the top of my class and got hired on with one of the largest bonding services in the southeast. The rest as they say, is history.

        In the month that I have been doing this I have apprehended 10 murders, three member's of Al Qaudi (remember that dude in Pakistan the CIA took credit for?) and even helped catch that Lee guy in Atlanta recently. I have had a few run ins with the Russiam Mafia and have apprehended a few of their members as well. I have been credited for the damage I did to their organization and have all but stopped their activities in the southeast. And through all of this, I was only carrying a G22!

        Glockaphile

        (Kickin *** worldwide!)
        Support Gaston!!!!!!

        There is no hunting like the hunting of man!

        PM me for all your Bail Enforcement Needs!

        I also make more then $7.39 an hour now!

        Comment


        • #5
          Thank you for the information, Glock! How does one find out if a Bond Agency is Accredited?
          -Jeff H
          Police Officer "Wannabe"

          Comment


          • #6
            If they give out free 'Bail Enforcement Agent' hats, then its probably accredited by the "Bail agency legal legislator service" or the "Federal Union of Criminal Katchers"

            hehehehe

            Comment


            • #7
              quote:
              or you can just strap on a Glock (all the really good BEA'S carry a Glock) and start going after absconders.
              Don't forget your LICENSE and CCW on the way out the door.....and MAKE SURE your medical insurance is paid up. You'll need it when that first bad *** POS you TRY to take in has other ideas and beats the **** out of you....Chop Suey or not.
              "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
              -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

              Comment


              • #8
                quote:
                Originally posted by Glockaphile:
                I was working this security gig at an upscale Gentleman's Club. Well one day some Hell's Angel's came in and started hasslin one of my girls. When I interviened several of his lackeys tried to step in, they wanted some Glockaphile action and let me tell you, they got some! When I was done unleashing the Tang Sue Do they weren't in the mood to fight, and EMS carried them away. Well anyway there was a nationally recognized BEA that was in the club at the time and he approached me about getting into the business. We hit it off and he got me into an academy out in Arizona. I graduated at the top of my class and got hired on with one of the largest bonding services in the southeast. The rest as they say, is history.

                wasn't that a movie called 'pink cadillac' with clint eastwood?

                bail enforcement should be easy enough to get into it. obviously a brain is not required.

                [ 05-30-2003, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: p01ic3m4n ]

                Comment


                • #9
                  quote:
                  Originally posted by Glockaphile:

                  You can go to an accreited Bail Enforcement Academy and recieve top notch instruction from some of the best in the business, like I have,...
                  Just make sure your "accreited" academy offers English 101 or you may "recieve" poor marks on your report writing lessons!
                  or you can just strap on a Glock (all the really good BEA'S carry a Glock)
                  That's why there is really no such things as a "good" BEA!
                  I was working this security gig at an upscale Gentleman's Club. Well one day some Hell's Angel's came in and started hasslin one of my girls.
                  Because we all know that Hell's Angels only patronize the "upscale" strip clubs!
                  When I was done unleashing the Tang Sue Do...
                  What a strange name for a dog!
                  ...they weren't in the mood to fight, and EMS carried them away. Uncontrollable laughter will do that to you.
                  Well anyway there was a nationally recognized BEA that was in the club at the time...
                  Read...he was also on a most wanted list!
                  We hit it off... You crazy kids!!!
                  I graduated at the top of my class....
                  There were four in the class and there was a 50% drop out rate...most likely!
                  In the month that I have been doing this I have apprehended 10 murders, three member's of Al Qaudi (remember that dude in Pakistan the CIA took credit for?) and even helped catch that Lee guy in Atlanta recently. I have had a few run ins with the Russiam Mafia and have apprehended a few of their members as well. I have been credited for the damage I did to their organization and have all but stopped their activities in the southeast. And through all of this, I was only carrying a G22! And the moral of this story is, OfficerWannaBe, that when you are online...you can be anyone you want to be and do anything you want to do!

                  Seriously though, Glockaphile became much funnier when I figured out that he was just being silly and wasn't really a BEA who believed everything he was writing!

                  [ 05-30-2003, 08:14 PM: Message edited by: Deputy757 ]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    quote:
                    Originally posted by Glockaphile:
                    First of all, don't listen to the naysayers!

                    Bail Enforcement is one of the fastest growing fields in law enforcement (yes, it is law enforcement). Now their are two roads you can take to get in to the profession. You can go to an accreited Bail Enforcement Academy and recieve top notch instruction from some of the best in the business, like I have, or you can just strap on a Glock (all the really good BEA'S carry a Glock) and start going after absconders. This last method is highly dangerous and will likely get you killed, so get some training first.

                    Sorry man but there is NO WAY that Bail Enforcement is a field of law enforcement. First of all, bail enforcement enforces a civil contract between parties. And secondly, law enforcement actually enforces laws and has rules that of criminal procedure to follow.

                    Hightower
                    No, you've got the wrong number. This is 9-1....2.
                    - Police Chief Clancy Wiggum

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Glockaphile, I am into Bail Enforcement as well, not quite like you described. Why does it seem people are threatened by BEO's? Are we taking away police officer jobs? If so then I can understand.

                      I have been reading this forum for awhile and decided you might need some back-up.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Alter ego?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          quote:
                          Originally posted by J-WS6:
                          Alter ego?

                          i concur.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            quote:
                            Originally posted by Sabrina69:
                            Glockaphile, I am into Bail Enforcement as well, not quite like you described. Why does it seem people are threatened by BEO's? Are we taking away police officer jobs? If so then I can understand.

                            I have been reading this forum for awhile and decided you might need some back-up.

                            Hi Sabrina, nice to meet you! As far as LEO's being threatend by us BEA's, I notice it more on the local level. When I have worked with the feds (contract work with the F.B.I.) they have been much more open and helpful then the locals. I don't know why they feel so threatend by our kind, after all, we just arrest absconders. Someone still has to do the other types of police work, you know, stuff like traffic, calls for service, and investigations. You would think they would be glad we are out there giving them a hand!

                            Anyway, it's nice to have some back up around here, this can be a hostile bunch at times. Especially that Shooter guy (he's obssessed with me) and Licatick.

                            Glockaphile

                            (Making new friends makes the world go round!)
                            Support Gaston!!!!!!

                            There is no hunting like the hunting of man!

                            PM me for all your Bail Enforcement Needs!

                            I also make more then $7.39 an hour now!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              So far I have not taken the bait to reply to GP's posts. Hey it's spring, the weather is beautiful, I feel good so what the hell? I'll bite today.

                              Wanna go and get a bail jumper? Go for it. Who am I to stop you from the pursuit of happiness? Wanna swear that Gaston Glock is God? We have freedom of religion and bow at his altar all you desire. Wanna believe Glock is the be all end all of firearms? Do it. There are folks who still believe the Earth is flat. Wanna sit behind a computer and live out fantasy? You ain't the first and won't be the last.

                              The thing that has annoyed me most about you is your constant claim to be in law enforcement. Bail enforcement is NOT law enforcement. When you can actually lay charges, then you are law enforcement. Until then, you enforce private contracts. DO NOT bring such an IGNORANT insult to a great profession that countless people around the world have done for hundreds of years with your wanna be lame a** stories. If you want to be in law enforcement, apply to an agency. My guess is the psych test would weed you out very quickly.
                              In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 4476 users online. 262 members and 4214 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X