300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .......ewwwww........

Here's another heads up for everyone. Just found this in The Orlando Sentinal Let me say it again.....ewwww....

ANTHONY -- A man who punched two law enforcement officers as he was being arrested removed his stomach tube and sprayed its contents into one deputy's eyes and another officer's mouth, police said.

William Garret Eamigh, 32, was taken to a hospital to have the stomach tube reinserted. He was then taken to the Marion County Jail.Deputies Patricia Winkler and Timothy O'Hara of the Marion County Sheriff's Office were examined by a doctor, officials said.

Winkler and O'Hara were called to Eamigh's home after a fight between he and his brother, Richard Flatt.

Flatt's wife, Amy, who is five months pregnant, intervened and was pushed into the wall by Eamigh, according to the police report.

Eamigh left the home but returned with a baseball bat and a hatchet. Police said he tossed the hatchet through the front window.

As the deputies tried to arrest him, Eamigh struck O'Hara on the left side of the head and then struck Sgt. Edgar Leedy on the right side if his head, according to the police report.

During the struggle to handcuff him, Eamigh ripped his stomach tube out and sprayed O'Hara and Winkler, the report said.

Eamigh was charged with two counts of battery of a law enforcement officer and one count each of battery on a pregnant person, battery, throwing a deadly missile and resisting arrest with violence.

OMG! I could have lived with out that one! lol! GROSS! GROSS! GROSS!

Comment

I think I would have to teach that boy some respect. He needs to learn a good lesson.

Comment

Wrench that tube out, and shove it into his mouth.
        Only two things are infinite-the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe. -Albert Einstein

Comment

Well I have to admit I thought I saw everything. That's a new one. Learn something every day.
          Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Got to agree with RT
            Somehow the Good old Mexican Hat Dance springs to mind!
            "We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm" - George Orwell

Comment

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww BARF! ugh

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4689 users online. 341 members and 4348 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X