X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have Yahoo! messanger?

Offer expired !

[ 05-30-2003, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: J-WS6 ]

Oh yea, and watch for more than 10 minutes and you'll probably get to watch Golden Beach police (ehem) pull about 30 people over.

Then again, if i had 18 sworn officers for a 1.6 mile stretch of the A1A, i'd pull alot of people over too

I do think its crazy however that such a tiny area has its own force, and quite a big one for its size. There more like a security company with cages in their cars.

Comment

I used to live in Florida and was THINKING about running down to Daytona Beach this weekend, but remembered I had court Tuesday...and Thursday..... [Frown]
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
      -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

ahh, that arms dealing warrent catch up with you?

Comment

I wish! LOL no....something not quite so dramtic: Juvenile court and General Sessions. 2 arrests and 1 cite.
          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
          -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6218 users online. 344 members and 5874 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X