300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leo roll call

hey guys...thought this would be fun. can you tell me about yourself...what you do in le, where you work...how you got involved...anything about you and your career.

im a 16 year old student. i plan on attending norwich to major in criminal justice. while im in norwich, i plan on joining the Marine Corps reserves. after i graduate college, i plan on persuing a career as a municipal police officer, or a state trooper, in either new york, connecticut, or mass, particularily in the boston area. one day, i hope on becoming a member of a SWAT team or SRT for the department i work for. so what about all of you?

I was a wrestler too, it was the best training I could get for the fights I had on the streets. I boxed a little in the Golden Gloves but I prefer to wrestle, boxing without wrapping your hands can hurt you... not as bad as it hurts the guy you hit... but not good.

Comment

Hi guy,

The best way to introduce me is to send you to my web pages... The family one is rather large so you may have to let it load for a few minutes, but the job related ones load pretty easily.

Good luck in your plans also, I hope it all comes together for you just as planned. For a youngster, , you sound as though you are getting your act together very methodically and I wish you the best in your efforts.
      http://www.geocities.com/ddmckenzie2000/index.html

Take your hands off the trunk of the car and I'll make your Birth Certificate just another worthless document!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3581 users online. 205 members and 3376 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X