300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is your box full?

Half full, half empty, or do you get NO PM's at all?

Geez, someone please send me a PM so I can feel wanted. I feel like crying in my soup right now.

I did get a happy mother's day PM! That was cool.

Are you a loser in the PM world?
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Just replies from the ones I send.
    Walk slow, Talk low, and Don't say Too Much.

Comment

I gte a few about my son but I don't send many. Don't feel bad, TR. It's nothing personal.

Comment

I've taken care of ya!!! Neighbors helping neighbors!

Comment

I get one once in a blue moon. I'm with ya Tpr...it sucks when no one loves me.

(yes, I am looking for sympathy) [Wink]
          Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

I'm more irritated at the lack of a sn***y/insulting/crude/entertaining Admin/Mod imposed nickname. I busted my *** to get to 500 posts! [Wink]
            I haven't felt this good since we stole the 2000 elections!--Ned Flanders

Comment

I usually get at least one a day...
              "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for the PM's! I feel wanted now. LOL [Wink]
                "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

OK! I'll send you one today, but it will be dated for tomorrow!

That way you won't feel lonely tomorrow lol
                  Royce is a Lady

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by jellybean40:

teeheehee.. forget it... I forgot its PG - 13.

I get them every once in a while.. sometimes I even answer them.
                    Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by jellybean40:

Hmmmm..JB, I think she meant Private Messages not Postal Mailhandlers.. [Eek!]
                      " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

I never get any either!

But, being labeled as the resident jackass, it probably makes sense that no one wants to talk to me. Which is quite alright, I can be happy in my own little world.
                        Nobody ever wants to have to fight, but its a darn good idea for someone to know how.

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by Lictalon:
                          I'm more irritated at the lack of a sn***y/insulting/crude/entertaining Admin/Mod imposed nickname. I busted my *** to get to 500 posts! [Wink]

yeah I'm WITH Lictalon on this one, he is absolutely right

c'mon niteshift please, we need some decent ranks on here how diffcult would it BE to enstall some "imaginative" sn***y 'ranks' like Lictalon is hinting at? the ranks on this site 'Rookie', 'Veteran' errrr are there any others?
                          from your old mate
                          c h i e f y
                          global chiefy to yer seadog seafarin' maties

Comment

I have no idea because I rarely remember to check them. I think my worst was going in there and finding one three months old.

Comment

Case in point. I went in right after posting above. In box PM from April 18.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4755 users online. 263 members and 4492 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X