X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew he was STUPID, but.....

....even THIS surprises me:

http://espn.go.com/boxing/news/2003/0528/1560271.html
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

quote:
    "I just hate her guts. She put me in that state, where I don't know,'' Tyson said. "I really wish I did now. But now I really do want to rape her.''

Royce is a Lady

Comment

Tyson has not fully evolved; he really is a moron in the scientific sense....maybe an idiot. I am sure his I.Q fits in there somewhere.
      There is a term in criminology called atavism. Cesare Lombroso, an Italian physician thought criminals were atavists. Atavists are evolutionary throwbacks/accidents. He wrote a book called Criminal Man (1876) and it states the evidence supporting his theory. In one of his observations, he noted that criminals he studied were hairy, had different shaped heads, jaws, & bodies; they were more primitive looking. (Tyson) In short, he says criminals who fit in this class cannot be rehabilitated because they are just not fully evolved. I really like that idea. I need to find that book; I would love to read it! The only thing about his studies is that they were more than likely flawed...the men he studied were in an Italian prison and at the time many of them were wronglly convicted of crimes...so they were just big, ugly men with big heads and a lot of hair.....but maybe they were on their way to becoming criminals due to low self esteem (another theory).
      I love all that stuff; sorry if I bore you.
      "You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas."
      Davy Crockett

Comment

Is he the same guy that claimed you could identify criminals by 'feeling the knots on their heads'?

FWIW, Tyson isn't an 'atavist'. He's a SOCIOPATH.

[ 05-29-2003, 10:58 AM: Message edited by: shooter1201 ]
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."

Comment

When I saw the title to this thread, I thought it would be about... oh, nevermind.
          "Integrity is like virginity. Once it's lost, you can't get it back." --drunkhunter

Comment

Drunkhunter: Yeah, me to.
            I haven't felt this good since we stole the 2000 elections!--Ned Flanders

Comment

I totally agree with Shooter!

He's a total waste of air, it's only a matter of time before he kills someone.

Comment

Spec I agree with you 100%. Tyson WILL kill somebody eventually. I'm actually surprised it hasn't happened yet.
                In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.

Comment

Last summer, Tyson had a fight in Memphis at the Pyramid.

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Lictalon:
                    Drunkhunter: Yeah, me to.

I was thinking two people.....never thought of Tyson.
                    Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

Some people just need to learn when to shut up. There aren't enough eyerolling smilies for that boy!
                      Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

Doesn't surprise me. Why this guy is out walking around & still boxing is what surprises me. Tyson is an idiot...a dangerous one...& anyone who supports him is an idiot too.

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by shooter1201:
                          Is he the same guy that claimed you could identify criminals by 'feeling the knots on their heads'?

FWIW, Tyson isn't an 'atavist'. He's a SOCIOPATH.

No, that is some other guy....I do agree with you that Tyson is a Sociopath.
                          "You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas."
                          Davy Crockett

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3719 users online. 190 members and 3529 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X