300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoplifting: A family affair....

Night before last, I was flagged down in WalMart's parking lot by one of their loss prevention people. It seems that 2 'ladies'(2 sisters) had been caught concealing various items inside their purses and had attempted to leave the premisis w/o paying for said items.

I notified dispatch of the situation and went back to the break area(where the 2 'ladies' were being detained. Upon seeing me, the 2 'ladies' went into 'sob story' mode.

These 2 individuals had recently gotten off a 1-year WalMart-imposed 'no trespass' for shoplifting in a different WalMart. They were informed that they were now permanently banned from WalMart. Imagine being 'banned' from WalMart...for LIFE.

The older of the 2 had been saying that she 'wasn't a 'bad' person, that she went to church, etc'. It was at that point that I said 'So did Judas, lady'....

Maybe not professional, but.....at 3AM, I didn't really care.

BTW....did I mention one of these 'ladies' had her 6 year old daughter with her.....at 3AM in the freaking morning...to SHOPLIFT!!! What kind of 'mother' does that???
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

We have the same kind of mothers here. They take their babies in the strollers & stuff stolen items under the baby or in the diaper bags. Then, when they're caught, play the "oh-I-can't-be-separated-from-my-baby" role hoping they'll be let go or just issued a ticket. A thief is a thief but these are pathetic.

Comment

Back where I'm from in Ohio there are these Mexican migrant workers that come up every summer and stay through the fall. The kids went to school the same place I did. Anyway, when I used to work at Wal Mart the whole big bunch of them would come in about once or twice a month and steal everything that they could get their hands on. They had it down to an art. They would come in in a large group then split up into several smaller groups. Everyone in the store knew what they were doing but nobody ever cought one of them red handed. We only ever found the empty boxes after they left.
      On the wings of a dove
      Let's roll for justice
      Let's roll for truth
      Let's not let our children grow up
      Fearful in their youth -- Neil Young

Comment

Imagine being 'banned' from WalMart...for LIFE.
        That's a bad thing?

Comment

Wal-Mart is open 24 hours??
          " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

You should see some of the things i do, working at a grocery store. Plus since i manage the General merchandise department i have alot of empty boxes every morning. And all they get is a ticket if caught. Unless they don't have a DL or ID. Anybody care to guess the number one thing stolen in a grocery store?
            "To each his own"

Comment

meat?
              Bill R

Comment

Nope, Great guess though. Whats stolen is not even food.
                "To each his own"

Comment

products containing pseudophedrine,
                  alcohol, diapers?
                  Bill R

Comment

Hmmmm... An item most boys would be too embaressed to pay for?
                    Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
                    -Mark Twain

Comment

My beef is the psychological damage/trauma this 'mom' did to her 6 year old daughter...and the 'image' she will forever have of LEOs.

Do you know what that little girl asked me?

'Are you taking my mom to the electric chair?'

"When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                      -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Originally posted by ftrphxcop:
                        Anybody care to guess the number one thing stolen in a grocery store?
                        Personal hygene products..
                        " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Originally posted by shooter1201:

'Are you taking my mom to the electric chair?'
                          I wonder who put that idea in her head.
                          I can't stand it when I'm in a store and some moron parent says: "see that policeman over there?, If your not good I'm going to have him arrest you".

Comment

Originally posted by ftrphxcop:
                            You should see some of the things i do, working at a grocery store.
                            Oh my, does the management know what YOU do??? :

Anybody care to guess the number one thing stolen in a grocery store?
                            It's either cigarettes or booze. Probably booze.
                            6P1 (retired)

Comment

Candy

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3954 users online. 214 members and 3740 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X