Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It did seem Hahn was busy patting himself on the back and ignoring the ElAl guys who actually stopped the Terrorist/Hate Criminal.Typical politician, he could not get any credit for what ElAl did
    Bill R

Comment

Some of you may be interested to read the Israeli perspective, as well as photographs and short bios on the two victims of the attack on the LAX El Al counter on Independence Day last week.
      www.jpost.com
      Never, Never, Never Give Up!
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

So I was reading in the paper today that INS had begun deportation proceedings on him, but his wife obtained a green card, so he was allowed to stay and get his.

Another odd thing........the AP mentioned the "45 caliber Glock" and "a 9mm handgun".
        Wonder what their motives were for specifying the make of the Glock, but not the other?

Comment

Glocks are guns that can go through airport security without being detected. Or so they want the sheep to think...

Comment

Or maybe they know one was a .45 Glock, and they know the other was a 9mm, but don't know what manufacturer it was. Er, could it be that the Glock was the El-Al issued weapon? Or were these the two weapons the gunman had? Maybe they were both Glocks and the reporter should have said "a .45 and a 9mm Glock."

Comment

Or, maybe they specified the Glock because it was the one used to actually kill those two people.

This is from CNN.com:

The FBI said Hadayet had in his possession a .45-caliber handgun, which he used in the shooting, and a 9-mm handgun, along with a 6-inch knife and extra ammunition and magazines for the guns.

Comment

No, I am right and you are wrong.

But considering media bias, I would believe they are just biased against Glocks because many cops have them.

Comment

If the LAX is a "gun free zone" then why did the BG have one?

Dave Grossman quotes a fact at his seminars that the reason you see so many bomb attacks in Israel as opposed to shooting attacks is because the rampage shooter can expect to live about TWO SECONDS after firing his first shot. This is due to all the return fire from Isreali citizens.

Crazy in a Jeep,
                  Don't take offense but I think you'd be much happier being a social worker than a future cop.

[ 07-08-2002: Message edited by: JRT6 ]

Comment

JRT6,

Originally posted by JRT6:

Dave Grossman quotes a fact at his seminars that the reason you see so many bomb attacks in Israel as opposed to shooting attacks is because the rampage shooter can expect to live about TWO SECONDS after firing his first shot. This is do to all the return fire from Isreali citizens.

Crazy in a Jeep,
                    Don't take offense but I think you'd be much happier being a social worker than a future cop.
                    They may call LAX a "gun free zone", but many of the airport shuttle drivers carry handguns for protection. They deliever passengers to some pretty nasty areas, thus they feel the need to carry handguns.
                    Retired

Comment

Interesting article by Jack Dunphy LAPD:
                      http://www.nationalreview.com/dunphy/dunphy070802.asp

"We should mourn those who were killed in the attack and pray for the speedy recovery of the wounded, but we can be thankful that for Mr. Hadayet justice was swift, sure, and final. I suspect that by now he has discovered that the hereafter will not measure up to his golden expectations."

Comment

Well written piece which shows the media and federal circus in trying to give over their respective views of this terror attack on American soil against American citizens.

I am still amazed at the nonchalant approach and official opinion to this attack which is hanging in the air as being a criminal attack.

When is a terrorist attack a terrorist attack?
                        Never, Never, Never Give Up!
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Because LAX has lax enforcement? Hah. A pun.

Dave Grossman quotes a fact at his seminars that the reason you see so many bomb attacks in Israel as opposed to shooting attacks is because the rampage shooter can expect to live about TWO SECONDS after firing his first shot. This is due to all the return fire from Isreali citizens.
                          If this is in response to what I think it is, the only comment I made was that if it was not a gun-free zone, the outcome *still* would not have been any better then it was due to the El-Al security. It very well may have been worse.

Crazy in a Jeep,
                          Do you mean "future cop" like Jean Claude Van Damme in 'Timecop'? That would be a lot more fun then social work. Or "present cop" ...

Comment

Originally posted by ZalmanEmmes:
                            Well written piece which shows the media and federal circus in trying to give over their respective views of this terror attack on American soil against American citizens.

I am still amazed at the nonchalant approach and official opinion to this attack which is hanging in the air as being a criminal attack.

When is a terrorist attack a terrorist attack?
                            I guess for this incident to qualify as a terrorist attack, one has to determine the definition of terrorist as opposed to a plain ordinary criminal act.

I see it as an ordinary criminal act until I have additional info to suggest it was a single terrorist with two handguns.

Retired
                            Retired

Comment

"When is a terrorist attack a terrorist attack?"

When they tell us it is.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2686 users online. 194 members and 2492 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X