Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever....

done something spur of the moment?

Last night I went to see my hairdresser (he's like one of the girls... ), and I had him put some BRIGHT highlights in my hair. Heehee...it looks pretty good if'n I say so myself. The best part...I was telling him a story and he liked it so much he gave me the highlights for free!!!!

So, have you done something spur of the moment that turned out really good?

Are you sure this guy isn't going want something in return in the future? Be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by 555:
      Are you sure this guy isn't going want something in return in the future? Be careful.
      Oy...not from ME....(he's one of the girls, get it?)

Comment

While at school during summer semester, I finished class early on friday. Came home to watch some TV, and my roomate walked in and said "Hey, wanna go to Ocean City?" Packed a bag and hit the road. Got some cheap hotel room, and hit the boardwalk both nights. Met some girl Saturday night...[Deleted Scenes ]...headed back to Penn State on Sunday. GREAT weekend. I really miss college!

Comment

Originally posted by Piper:

Oy...not from ME....(he's one of the girls, get it?)
          Don't be fooled. You might be surprised- besides that who knows what people could want from you. It's possible that he's just generous but it's possible that he's a pervert.

Comment

It's possible that he's just generous but it's possible that he's a pervert.
            Ok, you have offically ****ed me off. He happens to be a very good friend of mine. This is supposed to be a light and jovial thread. Lighten up.

Comment

Ok, you have offically ****ed me off. He happens to be a very good friend of mine. This is supposed to be a light and jovial thread. Lighten up.

I speak from experience. Obviously I don't know him or you but you never really know

Comment

I speak from experience. Obviously I don't know him or you but you never really know

Comment

Piper,

Patience. Good things come to those who wait. Don't let anyone get to you. Not worth the aggravatation.

Glad your hair came out awesome. Isn't it wild what we tell those who do our hair? Tracey, the girl who does mine, she remembers EVERYTHING I say to her and always brings it up when I go in for a haircut.

Missed yapping with you last night. I was sleepy! I was in bed before 10. God, I feel old.

Comment

Katey,

Thanky sista. I missed yapping with you toooooooo! We'll make up for it this eve. Heh. I gawt something to tell you and it does not involve rawks, sawks or walks in the pawk.

Comment

OK, back to the light hearted point of the topic........

Yes, it's the way we live our life. One of the funnest recent ones (geez, I wish I could remember the the college ones ) was back when our oldest daughter and son-in-law were living with us for one of the 4-5 times. (That's a whole other thread / novel)

The wife and I went into Vegas for dinner and left our little ones with them. (They are nice, kind people, just not overly motivated in the employment department at the time) We went clear to the far end of the city to go to a certain restaurant. After dinner, we mentioned that neither one of us had ever been North of Las Vegas on that highway and decided to drive. By the next time we found civilization, we just didn't feel like going home. We called the kids and the boss and told them we'd be home in a week. It was great. No luggage, no plan. We ended up going through Death Valley, Sequoia, and back down through central California. It was the first time I'd seen citrus groves or a whore house. It was also the first time I realized California had something in it other than LA. We found some beautiful mountain lakes and waterfalls and just had an all around good time. Even had a couple of afternoons/nights just like college There was this waterfall just South of Lake Isabella, and we, oh never mind, y'all wouldn't be interested in that.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertRat:
                        There was this waterfall just South of Lake Isabella, and we, oh never mind, y'all wouldn't be interested in that.
                        OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

Comment

Piper this one THRIVES on it. However, sooner or later he/she/it WILL hang her/his/it's self. We're just giving her/him/it enough rope.

TO DR and anybody else who is visiting the area STAY OUT OF THE KERN RIVER in the canyon there. Those signs telling about the fatalities there, MEAN WHAT THEY SAY. They are posted on BOTH ends of the canyons, but every year KCSO has to pick up the dead bodies of folks who just believe "IT COULD NEVER HAPPEN TO ME!"
                          6P1 (retired)

Comment

Never God I need a life outside of work and marriage.
                            "To each his own"

Comment

LOL but DOn the whole kern river experiance is to DIE for. It would be fun to be the first to swim it and not become fish food. LOL

Besides it would never happen to ME that sign is for the other peoples. LOL

Klar
                              Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5056 users online. 338 members and 4718 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X