300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve in PA:
    Its the heat......the heat. Time for a pool party!!!
    Steve I think you must be right! They're both in heat. . .
    6P1 (retired)

Comment

SGT Dave knows all>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Piper is in a rehab (I swear this is truth-no jokes-I'll promise on my mod job that you can find Piper at a rehab tomorrow... )

Kate's just a damn yankee-need I say more?

[ 07-01-2002: Message edited by: SGT Dave ]
      People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

LOL Well as I am a derned yankee too and I have no freaking Ideal what they are yammering about I can safely say it is just not a yankee thing LOL

Klar
        Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

klar-you miss out on being a Yankee in these parts by growing up on a farm... Iowa is not "Yankee" to me anyway.

Comment

North Carolina is a nice place to go. Good Luck. Come pick me up
            Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

LOL I would take you to North carolina joe but you will have to make it as far as memphis and be willing to travel back to kentucky with a van load of kids. LOL

Sgt Dave I am glad that I am not considered a yankee since I grew up on a farm. I never knew that experiance with all kinds of four legged animals would be such a benefit to me, lol. Does this mean that you own a pair of velcro lined gloves tooo? LOL

Klar
              Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Dave:
                SGT Dave knows all>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Piper is in a rehab (I swear this is truth-no jokes-I'll promise on my mod job that you can find Piper at a rehab tomorrow... )

Yes folks...it't true...I work at a rehab!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Don:

Steve I think you must be right! They're both in heat. . .
                  Yeah buddy!!!!!!
                  Steve

Comment

Posted by Piper:
                    Yes folks...it't true...I work at a rehab!!!!!
                    That's so cute...

I'm not making fun of her mind you...I just admire her sense of "belonging."

See, in the longer "In Patient" treatment programs, they often let them work around the facility, doing menial little tasks and helping with paperwork and so forth-nothing serious or important, but just mundane little tasks in the name of therapy, just to give them that sense of belonging and to let them begin to feel the burden of minor responsibilities again, so that they are more apt to become viable members of society when they reenter mainstream society.

("Mainstream Kentucky" Is that an oxymoron, you ask? I don't know...I'll get back to you on that... )

Comment

So Sgt Dave, am I yankee enough for ye?

I still got no idea what they are talking about... (OK, I have an idea, but I still think they are nuts!)
                      Education is nothing without experience to back it up.

Comment

Posted by Piper:

That's so cute...

I'm not making fun of her mind you...I just admire her sense of "belonging."

See, in the longer "In Patient" treatment programs, they often let them work around the facility, doing menial little tasks and helping with paperwork and so forth-nothing serious or important, but just mundane little tasks in the name of therapy, just to give them that sense of belonging and to let them begin to feel the burden of minor responsibilities again, so that they are more apt to become viable members of society when they reenter mainstream society.

("Mainstream Kentucky" Is that an oxymoron, you ask? I don't know...I'll get back to you on that... )

Hmmmm...that's real funny since I work in Out Patient!!!!

LOL...and I'll never be "Mainstream Kentucky" since I'm not even from here...but that's a different thread altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone:
                          I still got no idea what they are talking about... (OK, I have an idea, but I still think they are nuts!)
                          And what is YOUR idea Stone?

Comment

*siiiiiigggggghhhhhh*
                            Just humor her folks...

Comment

*siiiiiigggggghhhhhh*
                              Just humor her folks...
                              Thinks of something she'd really like to post, says something else instead...

You know, I hear them Crown Vics are getting more horsepower next year.

Comment

OKKKKKKKKKKK KATEYYYYYYYYYY AND PIPERRRRRRR
                                ITS SLAP TIME..SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP, DAMN THAT FELT GOOD HE HE HA HA

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6640 users online. 339 members and 6301 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X