300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had...

one million dollars that you HAD to spend in 24 hours, what would be the first thing you would buy, and could you spend it all? (or else you'd lose it! )

[ 06-29-2002: Message edited by: kateykakes ]

Real estate.

Comment

I'd buy a really big *** house.

then after my 24 hours was up... I'd sell it and spend the money on cable internet.
      Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Here in Oklahoma, I'd buy up some large tracts of land, some lake shore properties and one or two medium and large fully equipped RV. A few fine crafted sidearms with handformed leather gear. Tell my family and cousins to pick out some nice cars for each of them. Pay off all family debts.

In California, I'd buy a one bedroom, one bath 30 year old house on a poorly mantained service road

Jim Burnes

Comment

I'd buy a big house. Then a 4x4 Suburban with a big brush bar on it and a lift kit. Not a high lift kit, just high enough that you don't bog down going down one of these lousy dirt roads here that are blackland. Blackland is the nastest clay when it gets wet.

I could probably spend one million dollars in one day. Figuring the house that I would buy is about 400k

[ 06-29-2002: Message edited by: Evnings ]
          RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

1. A big arse house.

2. Pay off my studen loans.

3. A car to drive in the NASCAR circut.

4. Jewlery.

Comment

Toysrus, Mel Gibson and a bottle of wine!

Comment

Real Estate. Easily be able to spend a million on that in 24.
                6P1 (retired)

Comment

I'd buy a house down the shore. Maybe the Jersey shore or the Outter Banks in NC. I'd buy another house which would be my permanent residence, and although I'd like it to be big, it doesn't have to huge. Except my closets. I have to have a really huge closet for all of my shoes. And speaking of shoes, I'd go shoe shopping. A girl can never have too many shoes.

I'd do the usual with paying off bills and helping my family.

And I'd buy a new car. And if there's enough money left over, I'd buy this:

http://autohobbypage.com/cgi-bin/_im...all/all010.jpg

[ 06-29-2002: Message edited by: kateykakes ]

Comment

LEGOS!!!

No. I'd buy a condo in Arlington ... or Boston ... or somewhere.

I'd buy some guns. And a nice BMW.

Comment

* I'd pay off my parent's debts
                      * Pay off my debts
                      * Buy a cabin(with a jacuzzi and a pool) waaaaay back in the woods
                      * More guns
                      * More ammo
                      * Have all ya'll over to my place!
                      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                      -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

[ 04-04-2003, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: Frank Booth ]

Comment

Frank! Come on now...

Comment

I'd buy a company or business , then before 24 hours is up , give it to katey , with the understanding she'd have to help me enough under the table to live on lol
                            We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right.

Nelson Mandela

Comment

LMAO Yote! You're too good to me. One hand washes the other, Yote. You know I'd never forget you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4843 users online. 257 members and 4586 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X