300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYPD Blue fans?

I must admit that I'm slowly getting hooked. I've been watching the old reruns on TNT and cought the season premier tonight. Not bad. If nothing else I find it entertaining enough to watch untill "The Shield" starts up again.

My favorite scene in NYPD Blue is one episode where the big black guy, Detective Jones is having words with a BG and the guy says that he wants a lawyer. So Jones picks up a phone book, rips it in half and throw half of it at the guy and says "Here, you look through half and I'll look through the other half!" It was classic.
    On the wings of a dove
    Let's roll for justice
    Let's roll for truth
    Let's not let our children grow up
    Fearful in their youth -- Neil Young

i guess ill be missing nypd blue this semester due to scheduling conflicts (and my inability to learn how to program a dam* VCR )

so what happened in the season premier?

Comment

I got hooked on it after seeing Kim Delaney's butt.
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
      -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

I got hooked!! I love watching it!

I started only b/c there was nothing else on when I worked out. now I try to be at the pd to work out when its on! I missed it tonight though

stay safe
        explorer

Comment

NNNNNNNNNoooooooooooooooo!!!

I just summarized the whole episode and this damn thing ate it!

Long story short.

Andy ****es of a drug dealer. Drug dealer tries to kill Andy in front of the PD but misses and kills a pedestrian. They get a guy to rat out the drug dealer and they raid his place.

Meanwhile, a dead prostitute has a Det John Clark in her 'appointment book'. The detectives who pull the case go after Andy's partner. He says that she's an unregistered CI and he doesn't know why his name is in her book. Truth is that his old man has been doing her but Jr. wants to take the rip to save his pop's career.
          On the wings of a dove
          Let's roll for justice
          Let's roll for truth
          Let's not let our children grow up
          Fearful in their youth -- Neil Young

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4518 users online. 224 members and 4294 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X