300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pledge of Allegiance and the National Anthem

Here's my two cent's on this load of crap.

This is the United States. If you don't want to pledge allegiance to her, fine, that's your choice, stand there and keep your [email protected] mouth closed while I say it. If it offends you that I beleive in God, or that I use God in my pledge, then get the he!! out of my country, we don't need your whiny @$$ screwing things up for everyone else.

Another thing, when the national anthem is played at an event, I don't care where you're from, stand up take your *****ing hat off and shut the he!! up, or I may have to kick your sorry @$$ (after the anthem). If there is more than one nations anthem, played show some respect for them too, I do.

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH, OF THESE WHINY S.O.B.'S MESSING WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE DONE.

When I was a kid, we said the blessing before going to lunch at school. The one Jehovah's Witness in class, did her own thing during that time. She also didn't participate in the Pledge, but she didn't whine because the rest of us did. This country was founded on a belief in God. No need to change that now.

<tripped and fell off soap box, end of rant>
    Road Warrior

"Every man dies, not every man really lives"

I believe all discourse on this particular topic have been thoroughly exhausted in these here parts.
    Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
    -Mark Twain

Comment

I ddin't mean to start a new topic, this was supposed to go in the one about John Wayne and the Pledge.
      Road Warrior

"Every man dies, not every man really lives"

Comment

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH, OF THESE WHINY S.O.B.'S MESSING WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE DONE.
        Like those damn whiny SOBs in Congress messed with the pledge in 1954?!

Comment

Moving to Various Topics...
          No partner is worth your tears -
          the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6796 users online. 352 members and 6444 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X