300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read This And Be Annoyed

http://www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/Movies/09/24/barbershop.protest.ap/index.html

Be very annoyed. Who does JJ think he is anyway? Demanding apologies like he has some divine right not to be offended.

Haa haa, I know, I saw that too. The worst part is the director didn't have the balls to tell JJ to kiss his ***. Why doesn't anyone ever tell JJ to kiss their asses? And why isn't it acceptable to talk about a black leaders sexual indiscretions? No one ever whines when jokes are made about the Kennedys' sexing, boozing and murdering.

Comment

JJ kiss my, OHH never mine.

Alot of people are not going to see that movie 'cuz it is stupid! (not stupid =good, but stupid=stupid!) Secondly, half of those who has or will see it does not not who JJ, M.L.K. jr, or rosa is any way. In most importantly, The good ole REV. likes to talk about people's rights and all, has he heard of the 1st admendment right to FREE SPEECH?
      Hey JJ BITE ME! If anyone has his e-mail can you foward that to him. thanx

Comment

LOL, Look at the picture of JJ. Doesn't it look like he is constiptated! HAHAHA. As soon as I saw it, I just busted out laughing. I now have Diet Coke all in my keyboard! Keep the laughs coming Rev. JJ
        In valor there is hope - Tacitus

Comment

What nerve! He has lost complete credibility with everyone but still makes "demands". Here he was "counseling" Clinton about his infidelity and he not only committs it himself during this time but a child results from it.
          What a hypocrite! He has no right demanding anything after HIS outrageous behavior.

Comment

I have absolutely no respect for that man.

Comment

We don't claim him either.
              People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

The poll on the CNN link asks whether the scenes should be deleted and currently 88% say NO.

I think it should be left in.. free speech and all.
                No partner is worth your tears -
                the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Call me a cynic but I have to wonder if the producers of the film paid Jackson to raise a ruckus. This is great publicity for them. I'm not trying to take anything away from Jackson's stupidity though...
                  Bill R

Comment

I never thought I'd be writing this but....I agree with you 100%. [Eek!]
                    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

The truth hurts. What he said about MLK and Parks is what really happened. Why does the press pay attention to jackson? He's a fool.
                      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by SGT Dave:
                        We don't claim him either.

I claim no one-I work alone

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6572 users online. 362 members and 6210 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X