300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Last edited by Frank Booth; 12-26-2003, 10:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Tx
    replied
    Hey, Watchman, I'm still trying to figure out how you deduced that the three judges who made this ruling were "anti-American homosexual communists."
    What else could they be?

Leave a comment:

• CinaC
    replied
    Which is rather innacurate, unless he's a native American.

Me, I'm European-American (technically, Swedish/Irish/German-American, but that's a bit long winded). Rock on.

Leave a comment:

• dubya
    replied
    As for the hyphen thing, I saw a guy in another forum reffering to himself as an "American-American". I thought that was pretty clever.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Last edited by Frank Booth; 12-26-2003, 10:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jarhead6073
    replied
    I did a search for it. It's not cheap to buy though.

Leave a comment:

• Niteshift
    replied
    "The Duke also did a great speech called "The Hyphen."
    I've been trying to find a recording or transcript."

I posted it in a thread less than 2 weeks ago. Let me see if I can find the thread

Leave a comment:

• Zamboni
    replied
    Originally posted by jarhead6073:

and where can I find this 'comic'?

Assuming your serious you will likely have to go a comic book store or if your afraid to do that (strange people hang out there sometimes) go to Amazon. The series ended a few years ago but its so popular that its been collected in six or seven trade paperbacks which have eight or nine issues each. There were 66 issues in all (66 was a delibarate number since it was the closest that they could come to 666) and I think there are seven TPB's. The first one is Preacher: Gone to Texas. The last is Preacher: Alamo. I neglected to mention that the state of Texas features prominently. This story is also a modern day western. In between in some order are Preacher: Salvation, Preacher: War in the Sun, and a couple of others I don't remember since I started collecting the issues rather than the TBS's once I found out how good it was.

Leave a comment:

• jarhead6073
    replied
    Originally posted by Zamboni:
    [QB]sado masochism, having sex with slabs of meat, cannibalism, watersports, vampires, sex, sodomy, buggery, sexual detectives, fallen angels, incest, bestiality, risen devils, murder, mayhem, nazis, voodoo, and grievous head wounds. And thats just for starts. QB]
    and where can I find this 'comic'?

Leave a comment:

• jarhead6073
    replied
    Win MX is the way to go.

Leave a comment:

• Zamboni
    replied
    I'm not a patriot either. I'm a Dolphin's fan. Go Dolphins.

Morpheus sucks. I have it but it seems like I can never log on. I miss Napster.

If you wan't to read a weird story that has the ghost of John Wayne in it read Preacher by Garth Ennis. Its a comic book but it definitely for adults and I've found that many non comic fans like this. But one warning, those of you who are easily offended may not want to read it. Its about God, sin, redemption, sado masochism, having sex with slabs of meat, cannibalism, watersports, vampires, sex, sodomy, buggery, sexual detectives, fallen angels, incest, bestiality, risen devils, murder, mayhem, nazis, voodoo, and grievous head wounds. And thats just for starts. John Wayne is kind of a spiritual advisor to the main character who is on a mission to save the world, redeem God, and do whats right. Most of the bad things mentioned above are things he runs into on his trip to find God and make God answer for why he allows all the suffering in the world.

Was this topic about the pledge? Haven't really got anything new to say about it.

Leave a comment:

• shooter1201
    replied
    Have you heard the recitation of The Pledge of Allegience as done by Red Skelton? It's been hitting the local air waves since the 9th made its ruling. If you haven't...do so.

Leave a comment:

• CinaC
    replied
    DOH! You're right. I hate that -- darn the RIAA! I love Audiogalaxy!

Leave a comment:

• RachelR
    replied
    I heard AudioGalaxy was shut down by the RIAA, same as with Napster. Morpheus is still open though..

Leave a comment:

• lone ranger
    replied
    The Duke also did a great speech called "The Hyphen."

I've been trying to find a recording or transcript.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4525 users online. 315 members and 4210 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X