X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CinaC
    replied
    I would try www.audiogalaxy.com.

Hey, Watchman, I'm still trying to figure out how you deduced that the three judges who made this ruling were "anti-American homosexual communists."

And, frankly, I really can't. For one thing, I can't imagine Nixon or Bush Sr. would appoint anyone who matched any of those three criteria. Honestly, I can't imagine Carter doing that either (but he was a "liberal", so obviously ...)

Leave a comment:

• DLawDog
    replied
    Ateamer,

where did u download it from?

Leave a comment:

• dkiefner
    replied
    Jim:

Hear, hear. There's no way I could improve upon that message.

Leave a comment:

• LeslieBScott
    replied
    UnderturnAlibi -
    You may live forever as a slave, but I, a patriot, shall die free.

Leave a comment:

• txinvestigator1
    replied
    John Wayne;

"The sky is blue, the grass is green.........
    So get off your ***, and join the marines"

Laugh Inn

[ 06-28-2002: Message edited by: txinvestigator1 ]

Leave a comment:

• n567
    replied
    Originally posted by Watchman:

Its amazing that we've gotten this far ...with all those delusional religious fanatics and all.

Go figure.
    Yes, and somewhat depressing... Just imagine how much more we could have accomplished without all these violent, prejudiced religious fanatics running around!

Sorry, I've always had some fatal attraction to inflammatory topics and the debates they include...

[ 06-28-2002: Message edited by: n567 ]

Leave a comment:

• Jim Burnes
    replied
    Originally posted by UnderturnAlibi:
    I don't see a reason to be called a patriot.

If you're not a patriot of this country, then of which country are you a patriot? Have you decided that you will be American and consume materials only until an invasion drives you into hiding?

You so blithly deny your obligations to this country (and it is an obligation), but enjoy its protections and demand the rights afforded the citizens.

Frankly, I don't trust people with your attitude; not enough sand in you to publically support your own country. Wishy-washy to the point that you fear the news items you see on TV. The bottom line is you're going to make sure your safe in any problems confronting America, and to hell with anyone else.

This is my country, my land. It's yours too, though I would guess if you can't claim to be a patriot when times are safe, you won't be on hand with a rifle when the times get tough.

And times are getting tougher here; you best make your choice. If you're not a patriot of America, then you are living at the expense of patriots who died for nothing.

Jim Burnes

Leave a comment:

• Watchman
    replied
    I don't think I've hinted, unless you jumped the gun based on me being a liberal. I don't see a reason to be called a patriot.

In case you havent figured it out, the more you speak the more you reveal about yourself. You come to a forum predominated by people that do this for a living, they do it day in and day out.

Dont think for a minute that you can come in here an bullsh*t any one. People that know better can spot it a mile away.

As for being a "liberal" it's pretty easy to figure. Your apparent stances on everything so far mirrors the liberal thought process. I say "apparent" because you cant really back up what you say with any rational arguments or facts. You havent had enough life experiences to know for sure what you think other than what your parents have taught you or what you happen to have read on the internet that you thought sounded good.

As for being a "patriot" I dont think you have an inkling of a clue what a patriot is.

Fear not, noone here would have mistakenly referenced you in that category. Do not worry about that.

Leave a comment:

• Niteshift
    replied
    "I don't see a reason to be called a patriot."

you wouldn't.

However, replying to you further is pointless, since you're done here.

Leave a comment:

• UnderturnAlibi
    replied
    I don't think I've hinted, unless you jumped the gun based on me being a liberal. I don't see a reason to be called a patriot.

Leave a comment:

• Niteshift
    replied
    "I also don't consider myself a patriot."

I'd have never guessed that without a hint.....

Leave a comment:

• UnderturnAlibi
    replied
    Whoops, I knew he passed away. I also don't consider myself a patriot. I love my country, but I am wary of the government. That attitude disqualifies me from being a decent guy, I know, but it's something I deal with.

Leave a comment:

• Watchman
    replied
    I hate John Wayne. What a poor pathetic human being he is.

WAS...in case you didnt know, he's been dead for years.

He certainly didnt cater to unpatriotic ,whineing punks.. He knew what he beleived in and stood by it.

I dont rekon yall would have had much in common...

Leave a comment:

• UnderturnAlibi
    replied
    Heh, it can be rephrased as "no, this topic is doomed to repetition."

Leave a comment:

• Niteshift
    replied
    Thanks for that contribution

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6391 users online. 361 members and 6030 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X