• Show
Clear All

• Bill R
    replied
    ammo, magazines,knives, flashlights, firearms

Leave a comment:

• shorty
    replied
    Hey Fishy, I don't know how close of a friend he is so I'm not sure how much you want to spend, but I have the rechargable streamlight. It is well worth the money. It comes with a charger for home or office and one for your cig lighter in your car. It is the best investment I ever made. I paid around $89.00 for it at a police wholesalers shop here, so it was a little expensive but I hate the big maglites. Also, I bought a baby stinger one time that took (2) 3 volt batteries. I was going broke buying batteries for it, they were $15.00 for 2 and I had to buy a set a week! So, if you can get a rechargable, it is my suggestion. Let us know how he liked whatever you got him. (Hummm, BTW, being that he is married, take some advice from a married woman...don't buy him a better gift than the wife can afford... JMHO [Wink] )

Leave a comment:

• Mrs. Fish
    replied
    Flash light?? Good idea, flash light. He needs a new flash light to use at work when he's on duty... =)

Thanks, SGT DAVE...you the best!

Leave a comment:

• kateykakes
    replied
    The honey treatment, eh?? Do tell... [Wink]

Leave a comment:

• nickg
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by kateykakes:
    If Mitzi didn't tell, I would have. So there!

katey...you deserve the honey treatment just for being katey!!

Leave a comment:

• kateykakes
    replied
    If Mitzi didn't tell, I would have. So there!

Leave a comment:

• nickg
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by Mitzi:
    Nick is MARRIED and I'm telling if he doesn't give me his secrets about the honey!

nice goin' mitzi -- blowin' my cover with mrs. fish....now you'll NEVER get those honey secrets!!

now fishy will never know them either!!

[ 09-25-2002, 09:06 AM: Message edited by: nickg ]

Leave a comment:

• SGT Dave
    replied
    Small non-flashy pocket knife or small high quality flashlights always work for me, but if he's a geek forget it.

Leave a comment:

• jellybean40
    replied
    I'm having the same problem figuring out a gift, Mrs Fish. my good friend at work is getting ready to celebrate his 24th. we go out as friends but i dont feel that we're "dating." tho he's not married... still in love with his ex-g/f. anyhow, i think Katey has a good idea with a gift certificate at the music store as i know thats one of his hobbies.

Leave a comment:

• Piper
    replied
    OH Lawdy.

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    replied
    Nick is MARRIED and I'm telling if he doesn't give me his secrets about the honey!

Leave a comment:

• Frank Booth
    Guest replied
    Get him a gift certificate to one of the bordellos in Nevada...

Leave a comment:

• kateykakes
    replied
    Fishy,

Well see, that changes everything. I didn't know he was married. Maybe it's best if you stick to something practical, like a gift certificate for music or a movie, or something along those lines.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs. Fish
    replied
    Katey.

Well, movies and dinner is a good idea but like I said, I don't want to give him the wrong idea....as he is having difficulties with domestic issues....with his wife and all....

Perhaps a bible???

Leave a comment:

• kateykakes
    replied
    Yes, I know, but I still like hearing you say it. You can remind me at any time, Dino. [Wink]

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5048 users online. 324 members and 4724 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X