300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party at Piper's!

Ok, so me and M, I mean Piper were yapping on the phone yesterday and wondering if anyone had ever thought about some sort of a forum meet.

We know it's hard to do because of everyone's work schedules, and this being summer time, which means vacation time for a lot of folks, but it's something to think about maybe one day in the future. It would be kind of interesting.

IF it were to ever happen and some of you are game, suggestions where a meet could take place would be nice.

I just thought I'd mention Piper has graciously offered to have a huge shindig at her place and says free beer for everyone! Thanks, Piper!

[ 06-27-2002: Message edited by: kateykakes ]

hahahahahahahahahaha....

I can see it now...crazy drunk o.com members at my place...the LPD would be here in seconds... (I live less than a minute from the 5th District Sub Station)...

Seriously, what do you all think about a meet? Katey and I think it would be swell!

[ 06-27-2002: Message edited by: Piper ]

Comment

Oh Great, I can see it now. I KNOW what would happen. She would become the "Party Piper!"
      6P1 (retired)

Comment

Originally posted by Don:
        Oh Great, I can see it now. I KNOW what would happen. She would become the "Party Piper!"
        Party Piper, Forum Wench...ya'll sure like giving me nicknames.

Comment

Can I bring my gun, and will you search me?

Comment

Wh...I mean, WHAT's for dessert?

Let's see...at 85mph, I'm about 6-7 hours away...

[ 06-27-2002: Message edited by: shooter1201 ]
            "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
            -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Ya'll are freaky!! Seriously though, I like the idea of a meet. Just do it before college starts for real in August!
              If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

Have it the weekend of July 27th I'm heading to Culpepper, VA. for the week of the 21st.
                Unfortunately Piper I couldn't get the time period off to attend French Lick.
                " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

LOL Sandie and myself will be in louisville the weekend of the 17th of august. If y'all made it then I am sure we would stop by too.

Klar
                  Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

I dont know how far away Piper is... i'll have to check MapQuest lol

i also was talking about having a camp-out where everybody sleeps in tents in my back yard.. and i rent a porta-potty. (hey, you think i want all you drunks in my HOUSE?? ) a friend of mine has one every year with her boyfriend and he invites his motorcycle buddies. sounds fun!

[ 06-28-2002: Message edited by: jellybean40 ]
                    "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

LOL I think she is about 11 hours from you Jelly but that is a guess. LOL

Klar
                      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Yeeeehaaaaa, somebody say party?
                        Road Warrior

"Every man dies, not every man really lives"

Comment

ROAD TRIP!!!
                          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."

Comment

It needs to be a week long party then 'cause I won't be coming through Louisville until the 29th of July. Can we play games, like, Feel the Badge?

Comment

Piper hasn't gotten her badge, yet....you'll have to think of something else to play....like 'Handcuffing 101', maybe?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5729 users online. 313 members and 5416 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X