• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airport Striptease

Police: Woman Removed Shirt, Bra At Indiana Airport
    French Woman Posts Bond After Arrest
    Posted: 7:55 p.m. EST October 28, 2002

EVANSVILLE, Ind.-- A French woman who became angry while being scanned with a hand-held metal detector at the Evansville Regional Airport was arrested Monday.

Police said the arrest came after the woman removed her shirt and bra in the terminal.

Eliane Yvonne Marcelle Aguillaume, of Paris, was charged with disorderly conduct in an airport, resisting arrest and indecent exposure.

Police said Aguillaume, 56, became angry when a female airport screener started to scan the area of her bra.

Aguillaume kept reaching inside her sweater, so the scanner had to search the area again. Police said Aguillaume then took off her sweater, shirt and bra.

Aguillaume was taken to the Vanderburgh County Jail and later released after posting $5,300 bond.
    Do your best, do what is right

LOL, sounds like she was little frustrated? Hey at least the guys and perhaps some lesbians got to enjoy what they saw. [Eek!]
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

My husband has to travel a lot and he sys that it really is hard at airports but he's used to it. He says he gets singled out a lot for searches and said that, more then one time, he's felt like dropping his pants. lol
      The worst thing that happened is that they had him put his laptop in a bin so they could wand him. He picked it up and when he got home realized that someone had picked HIS up and he had HERS.....and she was in Texas, he in Florida. lol She overnighted his to him and and he did the same.
      Flying will never be the same again. But, we all know there's a reason for that.

Comment

does that mean that everyone saw her freakin' hairy armpits too....YEECCCHHHH!!!!!
        I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Thanks, Nick...I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw the grey cloud around the silver lining [Eek!]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4597 users online. 310 members and 4287 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X