Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legal Assistant
    replied
    i have a hot fireman up as my wallpaper...but i can't remember where i found it...and i didn't save the picture either...*pout*

Leave a comment:

• MK219
    replied
    I was going to put some wallpaper, but wouldn't the glue make the screen sticking? Never mind trying to see through the thick paper!

Leave a comment:

• RachelR
    replied
    I just make my own wallpaper.

Leave a comment:

• drew
    replied
    I have a picture of my Pathfinder on my work computer and on my home computer is of a Ferrari 550.

Leave a comment:

• Pigskin
    replied
    At work it's a picture my wife took of our 1 year old grandson on stage at one of our band playings. He's looking at me kneeling down beside him playing my new "key-tar". At home we have changing scenery of Hawaii to remind us of our visit there.

Leave a comment:

• Groundhog
    replied
    Things sure changed when I became a dad. I used to have Clint Eastwood as "The Outlaw Josey Wales." Now it's a picture of my daughter on our porch swing with her kitty.

Leave a comment:

• Groundhog
    replied

[ 09-24-2002, 07:36 AM: Message edited by: Groundhog ]

Leave a comment:

• CopInNY
    replied
    On my PC is a picture of the busiest area of Duval St, the main drag in Key West, FL.

On my notebook is a wallpaper made available by Yamaha on their site. It can be seen HERE

Leave a comment:

• klar
    replied
    My latest wall paper on my puter here is a polarbear over looking a body of water. I am thinking of changing it. When I want a change I just do a search on google for polarbears. LOL

Klar

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    replied
    I can't have wall paper or a screen saver...It slows my computer down and I use that clock a lot in everyday thigs...It tells me whento get off the computer because I have been on too long.
    Also, I was running late a lot because the clock said it was earlier then it was.

Leave a comment:

• Steve in PA
    replied
    I used to have Shania Twain on mine!!!! Hubba hubba!!!!

Leave a comment:

• shooter1201
    replied
    I have a Springfield Armory 1911 on my home computer and a Kimber Tactical ProCarry on my computer at school.

Leave a comment:

• Delta_V
    replied
    I don't think it would be in good taste to post the wallpaper that I am currently using.

Leave a comment:

• kateykakes
    started a topic Wallpaper

Wallpaper

I am always looking for new wallpaper for my home PC and my computer at work. I currently have Harley Quinn from Batman here at home, and kitty kats on my work computer.

What wallpaper do you currently have, and do you have any links to some good pics you'd like to suggest?

Here's where I found mine:

http://www.webshots.com/g/

http://www2.warnerbros.com/web/gothamgirls/desktopimages.jsp

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5696 users online. 359 members and 5337 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X