300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wallpaper

I am always looking for new wallpaper for my home PC and my computer at work. I currently have Harley Quinn from Batman here at home, and kitty kats on my work computer.

What wallpaper do you currently have, and do you have any links to some good pics you'd like to suggest?

Here's where I found mine:

http://www.webshots.com/g/

http://www2.warnerbros.com/web/gothamgirls/desktopimages.jsp

I don't think it would be in good taste to post the wallpaper that I am currently using.

Comment

I have a Springfield Armory 1911 on my home computer and a Kimber Tactical ProCarry on my computer at school.
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
      -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

I used to have Shania Twain on mine!!!! Hubba hubba!!!!
        Steve

Comment

I can't have wall paper or a screen saver...It slows my computer down and I use that clock a lot in everyday thigs...It tells me whento get off the computer because I have been on too long.
          Also, I was running late a lot because the clock said it was earlier then it was.

Comment

My latest wall paper on my puter here is a polarbear over looking a body of water. I am thinking of changing it. When I want a change I just do a search on google for polarbears. LOL

Klar
            Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

On my PC is a picture of the busiest area of Duval St, the main drag in Key West, FL.

On my notebook is a wallpaper made available by Yamaha on their site. It can be seen HERE

Comment

[ 09-24-2002, 07:36 AM: Message edited by: Groundhog ]

Comment

Things sure changed when I became a dad. I used to have Clint Eastwood as "The Outlaw Josey Wales." Now it's a picture of my daughter on our porch swing with her kitty.

Comment

At work it's a picture my wife took of our 1 year old grandson on stage at one of our band playings. He's looking at me kneeling down beside him playing my new "key-tar". At home we have changing scenery of Hawaii to remind us of our visit there.

Comment

I have a picture of my Pathfinder on my work computer and on my home computer is of a Ferrari 550.
                      LETS GO CAPS!!

LETS GO TERPS!!

Comment

I just make my own wallpaper.
                        No partner is worth your tears -
                        the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

I was going to put some wallpaper, but wouldn't the glue make the screen sticking? Never mind trying to see through the thick paper!

Comment

i have a hot fireman up as my wallpaper...but i can't remember where i found it...and i didn't save the picture either...*pout*
                            This post has been rated PG-13 for your viewing pleasure.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2961 users online. 179 members and 2782 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X