Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Watchman & other religious types ...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Watchman & other religious types ...

You'll either love this or cry sacrilige.

Enjoy.

(I think it's a fun site)

I hope there is never a religious war in this country, because what you have posted here is cause for much trouble. You insult an entire religion and hope they will treat it like a joke. You claim you don't believe in the christian God, but you do believe in some other God. You contradict your self here, again.

[ 09-22-2002, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: MikeTx ]

Comment

Mike,

quote:
      You insult an entire religion and hope they will treat it like a joke.
      I don't view that site as offensive to anyone. You do? Why? Did a Lego brick hurt you in some way as a child? What specificly about the site do you find as offensive, is it the medium in which it is presented? If so, do you view those animated versions of the Bible as equally offensive?

quote:
      You claim you don't believe in the christian God, but you do believe in some other God. You contradict your self here, again.
      How? Do you believe in the Christian God? Do you therefore contradict yourself because you don't believe in Zeus?

[ 09-22-2002, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: Crazy in a Jeep ]

Comment

I support your right to exercise your First Amendment right to sh/t on this country, and the people who have made it. I also support the right of the person who removes you.

Edit:

In the thread where I try to offer you advice on when you become a police officer, I take it back. Go ahead and trust everyone you meet as a cop. Maybe someone will shoot you in the head, and we will be through with you.

[ 09-22-2002, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: MikeTx ]

Comment

quote:
          I support your right to exercise your First Amendment right to sh/t on this country, and the people who have made it. I also support the right of the person who removes you.
          Well, Mike. Now you're just being foolish. No offense. I posted a link to someone else's website, and you got all ****ed about something. Instead of responding to my questions as to what exactly you were ****ed about, you have now gone off on another tangent.

I don't see how this website ****s on this country (and I know you're not going to say why). I don't see how it ****s on the people who made it (assuming as you do that they were Christian). I don't even see how it ****s on Christians, given that I see commercials every now and then for an animated version of the Bible.

Of course, you're just going to keep ranting and carrying on, and being a general moron, but really ... try addressing some of the questions I've asked, okay?

quote:
          Go ahead and trust everyone you meet as a cop. Maybe someone will shoot you in the head, and we will be through with you.
          I'd respond to this, but it would come out as *** **** ******** ***** *!!

So I won't bother.

----

I've tried to figure out what MikeTX doesn't care for about the website I posted to (if you haven't clicked the link, it's the Bible illustrated in Lego.)

These are my theories on why he doesn't like the site:

- Mike is offended by the medium in which it is presented (I can only assume he's equally offended by those animated videos that do the exact same thing as this website).

- Mike is upset someone found the site he uses to read the Bible (no pictures in the real thing, dont'cha know).

- Mike is offended that an agnostic (in specific, me) posted this link.

- Mike is madly in love with me, and shows it by being an [email protected]@hole.

[ 09-22-2002, 09:19 PM: Message edited by: Crazy in a Jeep ]

Comment

Topic: For Watchman & other religious types ...

You'll either love this or cry sacrilige.

I don't view that site as offensive to anyone. You do? Why?

Crazy, your intent to provoke is rather obvious. Were you sexually assaulted by a priest or something? I'll move you up on the prayer list...
            Bill R

Comment

Bill,

I found the site surfing the net. I thought it was cute. Especially after the three or four religion threads over the past few weeks, I thought it would be a nice way of "healing" (if you'll accept that talk).

Do you also find the site offensive? Would you mind telling me what about it you find offensive (if you find the Lego medium offensive, do you also find any interpreations of the Bible in animated or live action form offensive?)? Or is it really that because I posted it you find it offensive?

Comment

I am not offended.

I am PO'd that you directed this thread at certain members, no doubt getting the result you desired.

Thread closed.
                Dave Kiefner
                [i]Die Wahrheit ist eine Perle. Werfen sie nicht vor die S

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3825 users online. 249 members and 3576 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X