Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drink coffee and plenty of it and it must be black!
    <a href="http://www.indiancreeksupplies.com" target="_blank">Indian Creek Hunting Supplies</a>
    <a href="http://www.thearmedcitizen.net/forums/index.php" target="_blank">The Armed Citizen Forum (Separate forum provided for LE)</a>

Comment

Cafe' con leche, por favor...., but lately, I've been getting Capuccinos every AM at the local 'cop shop', due to their coffee being extremely bitter.

In iced tea, it's AS GOD INTENDED....sweet, with just a hint of lemon!
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
      -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Dinosaur,

Your "stove top unit" is a moka... as any true coffee drinker should know. [Wink]

It does make a really good cup coffee! Contrary to what some purists will recommend, I prefer not to clean mine scrupulously. I like the varied tastes and flavors that it picks up from various brews. Every now and then, I just run some boiling water through it to clear out the oils.

I really like the French Press (melior), but I also frequently make it Turkish style.
        -Sparky

Comment

I like my coffee like I like my women! Oh wait... inner voice! inner voice!

Coffee = life giving nectar of the Gods!

Preferably strong with a little cream and a little sugar.
          On the wings of a dove
          Let's roll for justice
          Let's roll for truth
          Let's not let our children grow up
          Fearful in their youth -- Neil Young

Comment

Please don't kill me, but I hate Coffee! Tea is o.k. if its SoBe Black Tea, other than that give me good ole' fashion H2O

[ 09-21-2002, 10:30 PM: Message edited by: Mortal Knight ]

Comment

I have a cup of green tea just about every night after dinner. Not as much caffeine as regular tea, plus it's supposed to be good for you.

Never been much of a coffee drinker, except for rare occasions when I go to Starbucks and get one of their vastly overpriced, but tasty concoctions.

I do like hot chocolate though

Comment

Just tea please !
                Any kind.

Tina

Comment

I love my cofffee! My first experience was a coffee shop in San Fran. I went down the menu - boy was I buzzing after I left that joint - talking a million miles an hour!

Now, I'm a Starbucks nut. Usually get a triple Venti Latte.

When I do buy coffee for home - I get the whole bean and grind them before I brew the pot.

[ 09-22-2002, 03:00 AM: Message edited by: DeputyDawg ]

Comment

I can't tolerate the small of coffee. I usually grab a Vanilla Coke when I'm meeting up with the guys for a coffee break.

Comment

I love coffee. at home i have two cups when i wake up...i like Folger's fine, but i'm getting the Gevalia delivered again cuz i needed a new free coffee-maker lol. i drink it with either half-n-half, 2% milk, or coffee-mate, and sugar or Equal. when i lived with the Cuban, we drank spanish coffee which is AWESOME and strong...and you heat the milk to go with it (cafe con leche).

when i go to wawa, sometimes i mix the regular cappuccino with the vanilla, but otherwise i dont like flavored coffees. i love wawa frozen cappuccino and my friend at work got me started adding a little of the french vanilla creamer to it. talk about a sugar and caffeine kick!

i also like tea, and i drink green tea hot or iced.

[ 09-22-2002, 03:35 AM: Message edited by: jellybean40 ]
                      "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

I drink both coffee and tea. Coffee black and strong. Tea iced.
                        Bill R

Comment

Coffee please.

Whole beans I grind myself, with a little sugar and cream. It's the best. 2 cups in the very early morning, then Pepsi the rest of te day.

Comment

Sweet tea, please.
                            People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

I just aquired a taste for coffee, but it can't be the everyday Folger's or Maxwell House. Folger's whole bean is OK. I love anything from Barnie's, especially their House Blend and Starbuck's Colombian. Actually, any Colombian. I also like Dunkin' Donuts' Hazelnut and 7-11's Dark Mountain Roast.

Tea? Only tea in the form God intended it to be made...iced!

Comment

I used to drink six to eight cups of coffee a day. Five or six years ago, I quit cold turkey. It was tearing up my stomach, I couldn't wake up without two cups and had trouble sleeping at night.

Now I like a cup of English breakfast tea or just plain old Lipton's four or five times a week.

This is heresy for a cop, I know.
                                Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3549 users online. 203 members and 3346 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X