300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• timing the lights

We were on a four laned highway, Beach Blvd, today. At the intersection of a lessr traveled road, they were doing some sort of work in the median. The traffic had to go into one lane on both side on the road. There as a police officer working the lights. So, the light turned red and we sat....and we sat... and we sat...Finally, my H said, "GGeezzz, it seems like we have been sitting here a long time." And it realy did. Still we sat...and we sat...and we...sat. This road is a VERY busy road. Finally, I saw a man get out of a car behind us and go up to the policeman. Looked like he got barked at cause he just kind of backed off and went back to his car. The cop looked kind of in a bad mood. It really was a ridiculously long time to sit there. Only one or two cars would go by and meantime, traffic was really backing up. The cop just sood there with his arms folded. Finally, my H said, "If this doesn't change soon, I'm going to say something. This is ridiculous." Just before he was going to, the light changed.
    We could NOT believe how far back the traffic was! It honestly had to be more then a mile. And the thing of it was, the road he had let have the green light for so long was so much less traveled.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3189 users online. 157 members and 3032 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X