300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite picture?

Mine is one of my twin sister and I when we were 3. We wanted chocolate milk. We had poured chocolate powder all over the floor then poured milk all over that. Then we drank chocolate milk off the floor My Mother said she could not believe her eyes and snapped a picture of us. We are both standing there, covered in chocolate looking at the camera like, "What?" lol

[ 09-20-2002, 11:20 PM: Message edited by: Mitzi ]

Awww, Mitzi that sounds cute! I have some that are cute when my sister and I were kids but my favorite pictures have to be the ones of my boyfriend and I and all of our friends at the Fiesta Bowl last year for the Oregon Ducks. If any of you guys are into college football, then you would know what kinds of amazing memories there are.
    Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

I find that amazing Mitzi.
      People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

OHHHHH My favorite picture was one of my sister picking her nose. AHAHHAHA... I'd pull it out and show her boyfriends if she ****ed me off. LOL.
        Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Not amazing, Dave...I was the ringleader. lol I am only 2 minutes older then my sister but I was treated like I was 10 years older. I was always the "eldest" daughter or "the oldest" even though I'm only 2 minutes older then her. I don't feel like a twin. I feel like she's my younger sister.
          She got in a lot more trouble then I did though. [Wink]

Comment

Mine is of my daughter, Diana, taken when she was around 2. She's in her little sailor dress and has pigtails. She's looking straight up at Daddy as he snapped the pic.
            "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
            -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

My favorite of my husband is right after he had gallbladder surgery. My husband never takes meds but he was on pain killers and was so damn funny. I got the camera and said *smile* and he has this drugged smile on his face. It is SO funny.

Comment

quote:
                Not amazing, Dave...I was the ringleader. lol I am only 2 minutes older then my sister but I was treated like I was 10 years older. I was always the "eldest" daughter or "the oldest" even though I'm only 2 minutes older then her. I don't feel like a twin. I feel like she's my younger sister.
                She got in a lot more trouble then I did though

I meant that they had actually had cameras when you were 3
                People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

My personal fave is a picture of me and my three siblings together as children after a disneyland trip! It was one of the few pictures that survived a fire in my parents storage area.

The other photo is a picture of my brother Stephen just days before his death, it is the only picture I have of him while he is smiling!
                  "Life breaks us all and afterwards some are strong at the broken places."
                  --Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms

Comment

Dave, they even had TELEVISION SETS! Not in color tho...I remember black and white. We didn't get a color TV until I was almost 17. They had cars too. But no houses..We still lived in caves then.

[ 09-22-2002, 12:55 PM: Message edited by: Mitzi ]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5894 users online. 345 members and 5549 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X