Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do non-leo people hang out on cop forums?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do non-leo people hang out on cop forums?

With me it's just simple. Somebody has to keep these guys in line.

Seriously though, I'm hoping to meet all the female leos one day when I'm publicly intoxicated, and they will all arrest me. Prior to that though, they will read me my rights, telling me anything I say will be held against me, to which I shall reply, "big breasts."

[ 11-28-2002, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: Mike Tx ]

Well, I am all for it, meeting women that is. [Wink]

Seriously, I like having a non-leo perspective on things, as long as it is presented politely and without personal attacks.

Hell, I get enough of just talking to cops, when I am at work.

Comment

If you want me to go off on you why didn't you just say so? Don't beat around the bush!

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Mike Tx:
        If you want me to go off on you why didn't you just say so? Don't beat around the bush!

Actually, I wasn't referring to you Mike.
        I have no problem with you and I forgive you for being from Texas.

Comment

You really make me sick! It's cops like you that hang out on these forums that guys like me have to eventually end up going off on! Why don't you just tell the truth. You hate me like everbody else does.

Cop.

Comment

quote:
            You really make me sick! It's cops like you that hang out on these forums that guys like me have to eventually end up going off on! Why don't you just tell the truth. You hate me like everbody else does.

Cop.

Shaddup or I will link to those pictures of you and Ru Paul on that hot date last night.

Comment

Ru Paul? Isn't he the boy that makes 10mmMike turn into 14mmMike?

Comment

quote:
                Ru Paul? Isn't he the boy that makes 10mmMike turn into 14mmMike?

Ouch, that hurt. hehe
                It's not the diameter that matters, barrel length is impotent, errrr important too.

Comment

You know, the two of you in the same room together would terrify people. lol Go to your corners and come out saying,"Mitzi is the nicest person here" 100 times.

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Mitzi:
                    You know, the two of you in the same room together would terrify people. lol Go to your corners and come out saying,"Mitzi is the nicest person here" 100 times.

"Mitzi is the weirdest person" (repeated 100 times)

Comment

www.mitziisrupaul.com

Comment

Indeed she is. Here's proof.

Mitzi's Homepage

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by OfcMikey:
                          It's not the diameter that matters, barrel length is impotent, errrr important too.

nope...sorry. diameter rules, hun

oh, and P.S. ...i hang out on LEO forums to get insight into their minds, like in this thread, for instance [Wink]

[ 11-28-2002, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: jellybean40 ]
                          "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Thanks JB, you just destroyed my last fantasy of manhood. [Wink]

Comment

ROFL

...let me add...such things dont matter to ME personally. i've only heard it thru the grapevine [Wink]

[ 11-28-2002, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: jellybean40 ]
                              "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3213 users online. 163 members and 3050 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X