Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitzi
    replied
    They think she is a member of the Travelers, a big family, kind of like gypsys, I think. They travel. That's what they do...oh, they also lie, cheat and steal. They located the car but no one who was there knew anything about it, of course. Now they are all gone too. They have closed ranks. It will be hard to find her, I fear. They know how to pass off things until you aren't sure who you are talking to. But if they find her, I just pray the little girl is ok. She is so adorable.

Leave a comment:

• MK219
    replied
    Just heard onthe news that the mother is a career scum bag! Shoplifting charges in Texas! Sister is in trouble also for not reporting incident. The sister was with her.

Leave a comment:

• MK219
    replied
    God help the officer who has to arrest that [email protected]#$&
    mother! It would take an act of God for me not to beat the living crap out of her all the way to the station! I hope the girl is alright. I agree with Autumn, I have two sweethearts myself, Nothing in the world wopuld cause me to do that.
    It's events like this that I say skip the courts go directly to HE__!

Leave a comment:

• kateykakes
    replied
    You saw what she did to her child in public, now imagine what she does behind closed doors. That poor child. [Frown]

Leave a comment:

• AutumnAngel
    replied
    After seeing that I don't even know what to say... I didn't realize she looked around to see if people were watching. God. Stupid B*tch!

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    replied
    I saw it and it enraged me. I hope she goes to jail. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Leave a comment:

• kateykakes
    replied
    This is really hard to watch:

http://cf.ibsys.com/ind/sh/videoplayer/popup.cfm?contentid=1677515&owner=ind&site=ind

Leave a comment:

• AutumnAngel
    replied
    I have a 4 year old daughter and she could never do anything to make me do something like that to her. I feel guilty just swatting her on the butt once when she disobeys. Grrrr!! I have zero tolerance for people who consistenly beat their children -- they are completely defenseless. [Frown]

Leave a comment:

• Zamboni
    replied
    I've heard of this but I haven't seen the video. Anyone got a link to a video of it on the net?

Leave a comment:

• shooter1201
    replied
    It takes a BIG(NOT) person to beat up a defenselss CHILD......

Leave a comment:

• kateykakes
    started a topic Mother beats child

Mother beats child

I saw this news clip yesterday. It made me so sick and so angry. Anyone have any updates to this?

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/92002_beating.html

Search Intensifies for Videotaped Child Beater

The woman, identified as 25-year-old Madelyne Gorman, or Madelyne Toogood could be seen on the tape punching and shaking her daughter. Authorities believe the little girl, Martha Toogood, might have serious injuries.
    Mishawaka, Indiana September 20, 2002

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3660 users online. 248 members and 3412 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X