• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRRRRRRR

It's 3 degree's F outside. [Eek!]

Got snow?

Comment

Trade ya...it's gonna be mid 80's...AGAIN!

We're getting a cold front this weekend. It's supposed to be mid 70's. Ooooooooohhhhh...break out the parkas and hot cocoa .

Comment

Hey, I'm not braggin', I'm b******'! This s*** is getting OLD!!!

Comment

lol I'm sittin here his shorts and a Tshirt, sneakers and socks. I don't even own a coat. lol

Comment

low 40's here! it's gettin cold!
            Chaos, panic and disorder...my work here is done!

Comment

i would just like to mention something...

I LIVE IN F*****G TEXAS AND IT WILL BE 20 G*****N DEGREES HERE SUNDAY! WHAT THE F**K IS UP WITH THAT?

ok, i feel better now having said that.

Comment

it sucks here. snowed yesterday. cold again until may probably. yeeeccchhhh!!!!!

and just last week i was in nevada where it was 89 degrees and sunny!!!

i GOTTA move somewhere where it is warm!!
                I'll post, You argue.

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by Mitzi:
                  lol I'm sittin here his shorts and a Tshirt, sneakers and socks. I don't even own a coat. lol

Whose shorts are you sitting in ? Curious minds wanna know!

Comment

Are we ever satisfied with the world?

The worst part of where I live, to me, is the humidity. I F****** hate it. I thought I was near hell this summer. Do I want to relive this summer again? No, please, no... Anything but hot, sticky, humid days...

Last winter, we had practically no snow...it snowed only once....

I like snow but I hate driving in it becasue some people don't know how to drive, better yet in snow...if you dont' know how to drive, STAY HOME...

I remember two winters ago, it was snowing in late march which was unusual, and there was a car accident on interstate 95...a chain reaction...some 300 cars piled up...boy was that a scene...
                    "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by Frogman:
                      quote:
                      Originally posted by FLLawdog:

We're getting a cold front this weekend. It's supposed to be mid 70's. Ooooooooohhhhh...break out the parkas and hot cocoa .

Yo FLLawdog,
                      Has anyone ever told you that YOU SUCK!!! [Wink]

Just remember who was moaning last year in August that there was no rain and it was over a 100 for days on end

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by Christina:
                        Last winter, we had practically no snow...it snowed only once....

I like snow but I hate driving in it becasue some people don't know how to drive, better yet in snow...if you dont' know how to drive, STAY HOME...

snow? what is this "snow" you speak of?

yesterday at work i had the windows down and the A/C on. today i have a freakin heavy *** coat on and coming in to school i had the heater on high.

i don't mind cold weather or hot weather. i just wish someone would make up their mind and quit playing these little weather games. does someone do that just to f**k with us or what?

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by FLLawdog:

OMG, BITE ME, Doggy! It's 35 here. I hate cold weather. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. Did I mention how much I hate the cold weather?

I need to move to a place where it's warm all year round. No humidity; just comfort. Then I'd be in paradise.

Comment

We got 2 inches of snow on Monday.

I got home from work a bit ago. I live out of town at about 4100 ft. It is -11 degree's F here.

In a few months 20 degree's will be t-shirt weather here. ehehhehehe.

Comment

I'm sittin in my OWN shorts, unfortunately. My husband is out of town and I miss him But, Katey, come live here in Florida. I LOVE cold weather! I really do! In fact my husband is in Maryland and called to tease me. He knows I love cold weather and he's in Maryland, saying it's cold and raining...MY KIND OF WEATHER! lol I know...I have some issues

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3422 users online. 197 members and 3225 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X