Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little Monsters stealing candy from you!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Monsters stealing candy from you!

Since Halloween is next month,(I work in retail, it's actually almost christmas for us [Wink] ) What do you think the #1 costume will be? Last year it was 1,000,000 little fireman and police officers trappling flowers to get free candy, the year before that everyone was a Pikachu, and before that Monica and Bill! So what do you think this year will be?
    Or if you have no idea, what was your favorite or most embarrassing costume growing up?

XENA .. WARRIOR PRINCESS... I dress lke her All the time... butahh...... ***shifts eyes back and forth****thats between you and me... [Wink]
    Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Changed my mind:

SHE RA
      Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

SHE RA!!!! I'll send you my old costume- last worn when I was in pre-k!! I've got a wicked cute picture of me in the school parade wearing it. I still have my sword.

The costumes where I work are pathetic. And we've got Christmas ornaments already. Drives me nuts, and makes me sad at the same time.
        Don't take life too seriously- you'll never come out of it alive.

Comment

No comments [Wink]

Comment

OBL.

Comment

Old Bald Lumerians?

Comment

Harry Potter, Spiderman or Scooby-Do characters.
                "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

I like to dress as a... WITCH. And a cute one at that, complete with red and white stripped stockings, a short black dress, clunky shoes and a pointy hat.

Imagine that. Hee Hee.

Beware fellow o.com members...or I'll turn you into toads!!!!!

*cackles*

Comment

This year my 18 month old will be Sponge Bob Square Pants. Last year he was Tigger. My 10 year old sister will be witch.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5012 users online. 334 members and 4678 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X