X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesse and Sharpton getting sued!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,67034,00.html

HA HA HA.... this is TOO rich!!!

let's see how these phonies like being on the other end of shakedown tactics.

TOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!

[ 10-30-2002, 08:28 AM: Message edited by: nickg ]
    I'll post, You argue.

I want to see that movie.

Comment

Love it!! This couldn't happen to two more deserving schmucks.  -

Comment

Buahhhhhhhhhhh Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Comment

Couldn't happen to a better pair. I hope they like to see how it feels.

Comment

It's about time. Jessee Jackson lost complete credibilty with the American peopel. Here he was counseling Clinton, that horn dog, about HIS affair and the whole time, he's had an afffair that produced a child. sheeesshhhhhh

Comment

I always knew they shot the wrong guy that day.

Comment

Sadly those two race baiting self promoting hate mongers won't pay a dime. Just like in all of theri law suit losses they'll plead poverty and the dummy corporation that they get money funneled/laundred from, i.e. the rainbow Colaition, will foot the bill.

Comment

Jesse Jackson never had any credibility with the American people as a whole. Back in about '87, when he was running for president, I was a rent-a-cop at his local appearance. A Secret Service agent was chatting with us and said that they hated guarding Jackson. Seems he had girlfriends in every city and it was a major PITA getting him to his trysts and hiding it from his wife. This was a very credible source, and it has been proven true recently.

As far as Al "I Can't Believe I Went To Jail For This POS Bombing Range Island" Sharpton, Rush Limbaugh said it best: Sharpton is a fat opportunist with a Prince Valiant haircut.
                  Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3057 users online. 191 members and 2866 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X