300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yenta (and anyone else interested)

Well, you asked me to let you know how the date went on Sunday.. it went great! He was originally going to make manicotti but since he found out that I don't eat pasta, he cooked steaks instead. He sang and played two of his songs (he's a musician) and we listened to some of the rest on CD. We then watched a movie and just caught up on old times (we were old high school friends). He was very sweet and VERY hot. Since I last saw him he has started working out and now has this NICE upper body. We both have a lot in common film and book wise so it was very nice having a like minded person to talk to, debate with etc..

We met today for lunch And we're going to some local place tomorrow night to see a friend of his play in a band. And, he asked me back out again on Sunday. We'll probably watch Christmas movies or something [Wink] [Wink]

hehehe, I've been walking with my head in the clouds since Sunday

[ 11-26-2002, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: RachelR ]
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Awwwwwww, that's great Rachel.
    I am glad for ya.

Comment

QUOTE:
      "He sang and played two of his songs (he's a musician)"

well that tells me he's a loser. look how i turned out after 30 years in the music business!!!
      I'll post, You argue.

Comment

BTW.......
        Pictures, we want pictures.

Comment

How stupid do you think I am Mikey? lol

He's a musician by hobby I guess. He does have a full-time job at a bank so he's not starving or anything. I'm trying to introduce him to all the audio software proggies like Cakewalk. You ever use anything like that Nick?

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by RachelR:
            How stupid do you think I am Mikey? lol

He's a musician by hobby I guess. He does have a full-time job at a bank so he's not starving or anything. I'm trying to introduce him to all the audio software proggies like Cakewalk. You ever use anything like that Nick?

No, not stupid....
            I was just making up for having made a nice post. I got an image to maintain. [Wink]

Comment

Last edited by 156; 07-05-2003, 11:46 PM.

Comment

I'm happy for you Rachel, and i hope it continues to go well
                "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Awesome Rachel, I hope things continue to work out for you!

Have fun..... [Wink]
                  "Life breaks us all and afterwards some are strong at the broken places."
                  --Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms

Comment

rachel -- i used to do a lot a sequencing and programming especially when i was writing. i really don't do it too much anymore.

i do have cakewalk on my system at home but have never used it yet. i need to get a new keyboard someday so i at least have something to trigger my sound modules.

what i'd like to do is get a new Roland workstation and get back into it a little. plus my son wants me to show him how to do it too.

one of these days .....

[ 11-27-2002, 08:10 AM: Message edited by: nickg ]
                    I'll post, You argue.

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by RachelR:
                      NICE upper body.

Uh-huh...upper...right. [Wink]

Comment

Oh, don't be crude Pigskin When I first saw him, he was wearing a form fitting ribbed shirt and thats what I noticed. He didn't even have muscles I think in high school.. quite scrawny actually.

Comment

quote:
                          We'll probably watch Christmas movies or something
                          I want to know what the "something" is

Comment

I'm happy for ya Rachel.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4231 users online. 256 members and 3975 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X